Noun(1) a business firm whose articles of incorporation have been approved in some state(2) slang for a paunch
(1) In 1989 he was a director of Asea Brown Boveri Ltd, a multinational corporation .(2) A corporation is an entity separate from other persons who are its shareholders or associated with it.(3) And if the council wins backing from the Government, the corporation will be up and running by the end of the year.(4) They can accommodate the individual, the small business, and the multinational corporation .(5) We accept for the purposes of this case that the relevant corporation was a trading corporation .(6) As a general rule a corporation is a legal entity distinct from its shareholders.(7) These payments were treated as income to the corporation and then ordinary income to the shareholders.(8) When he resigned, he was Chief Operating Officer of the corporation .(9) Thirty-three years ago he even won a seat on the city corporation for one term at a time when the Tories were serious contenders for power in George Square.(10) The applicant was the largest creditor of the corporation and substantially financed its incorporation.(11) It's been nice, though to my chagrin not a single multinational corporation has offered me an endorsement deal of any kind.(12) In addition, the corporation will lose its corporate name and its right to use the California courts.(13) The plaintiff is a corporation with its head office in Stratford.(14) Workers had been locked out by the Crown corporation for 11 days before the government stepped in.(15) Perhaps, the city corporation would do well to consider the suggestion.(16) At various times, Mr. Abraham was an officer, director or shareholder of these two corporations .
(1) the corporation :: পৌরসভা
(2) public corporation :: পাবলিক নিগম
(3) municipal corporation :: পৌরসভা
(4) corporation tax :: বানিজ্যিক কর
(5) dummy corporation :: ডামি নিগম
1. company ::
2. potbelly ::
3. corp ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Are you suggesting
a limited liability CORPORATION?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 18
...from the 2311
North Los Robles Corporation.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
at the Verbatim Corporation
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
English to Bangla Dictionary: corporation
Meaning and definitions of corporation, translation in Bangla
language for corporation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of corporation in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'corporation'
What corporation means in Bangla, corporation meaning
in Bangla, corporation
definition, examples and pronunciation
of corporation in Bangla language.