নিচ্ছিদ্র, নিবিড়, সংক্ষিপ্ত, দৃঢ়, আঁটসাঁট, সংহত, ঠাস, অবিরল, অখণ্ড, নিশ্ছিদ্র, নীরন্দ্ধ্র, অবিস্তৃত, নিষ্কলচুক্তিসন্নিবিষ্ট করাপারস্পরিক শর্ত, আঁট করে প্যাক করা, বাহুল্যবর্জিত, সংক্ষিপ্ত অথচ গভীর অর্থবহ
Noun(1) a small cosmetics case with a mirror; to be carried in a woman's purse(2) a signed written agreement between two or more parties (nations(3) a small and economical car
Verb(1) have the property of being packable or of compacting easily(2) compress into a wad(3) make more compact by or as if by pressing(4) squeeze or press together
Adjective(1) closely and firmly united or packed together(2) having a short and solid form or stature(3) briefly giving the gist of something
(1) Samantha and Todd share a compact space that provides a chair and computer station for each of them at a gracefully curved, solid cherry desk.(2) It was rather a ├ö├ç├┐federal├ö├ç├û approach, a compact between indigenous lords and their nominal superiors.(3) It is true that the Paris region area is denser and more compact than are common world cities (such as London).(4) It's also compact enough to tuck neatly into an entertainment center or tabletop without being too obtrusive.(5) Its texture ranges from dense porcelain-like to a compact granular material composed of minute crystals.(6) Overall the sheltie is a compact dog with a moderately long head, the tiniest of ears and an expression of wisdom and kindness.(7) Dark colors are dramatic but will make a compact space seem smaller.(8) We were standing outside the Monitor's office in the harsh afternoon sun and now Short, a compact woman with a ruddy complexion, took a drag on her cigarette.(9) Be assured, this latest XJ is compact enough to fit into a normal-size garage, and can easily cope with the tight spaces of multi-storey car parks.(10) He's compact and sturdy yet runs like a sprinter.(11) Some evidence indicates that the traction exerted during cell locomotion can concomitantly compact the surrounding network.(12) Excellent marksmanship is one of the key skills required of the marshals, who work in very compact spaces often tens of thousands of feet in the air.(13) Its tiny, bell-shaped, cobalt-blue flowers, each with a very delicate white border, form a compact cluster.(14) His counterpart was a short, compact man, obviously in the type of shape and trim that came from self-indulgent working out.(15) The protein units appear to be packed in a compact hexagonal way and from the position and distribution of the spots it is possible to derive some structural parameters.(16) VerÔö£┬«d CosmetiquÔö£┬«'s bronzing powder is encased in a beautiful silver compact with a mirror and separate compartment for the brush applicator.
(1) compact disc :: কমপ্যাক্ট ডিস্ক
(2) compact disk :: কম্প্যাক্ট ডিস্ক
(3) compact car :: কম্প্যাক্ট গাড়ী
(4) compact bone :: কম্প্যাক্ট হাড়
(5) compact flash :: কমপ্যাক্ট ফ্ল্যাশ
(6) powder compact :: গুঁড়া কম্প্যাক্ট
1. dense ::
2. small ::
3. concise ::
4. thickset ::
5. compendious ::
6. treaty ::
7. covenant ::
8. compact car ::
9. powder compact ::
10. compress ::
11. pack together ::
12. pack ::
13. squeeze ::
14. wad ::
1. flabby ::
2. soft ::
compact, compacted, compacter, compactest, compacting, compaction, compactly, compactness, compactor, compactors, compacts, subcompact, subcompacts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
you best go with
something more COMPACT.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
English to Bangla Dictionary: compact
Meaning and definitions of compact, translation in Bangla
language for compact with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of compact in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'compact'
What compact means in Bangla, compact meaning
in Bangla, compact
definition, examples and pronunciation
of compact in Bangla language.