কলেজ, মহাবিদ্যালয়, শিক্ষায়তন
Noun(1) the body of faculty and students of a college(2) an institution of higher education created to educate and grant degrees; often a part of a university(3) a complex of buildings in which an institution of higher education is housed
(1) Manchester and Salford have two of the worst records in the country for sending young people on from secondary school to college .(2) Also, men and women who did not go to college after finishing high school were not included in the sample.(3) At college I had an Alexander Technique teacher for posture and body use.(4) I'm at college studying graphic design(5) The overall effect aspired to evoke the atmosphere of a Cambridge college , with some degree of success.(6) At college I studied textiles and illustration, so I married the two.(7) While more and more workers need skill on the job, not all workers need to go to college to prepare for work.(8) The college was re-opened more than a decade later as a college of continuing education.(9) He joined SN Das Gupta College, a private college , which started coaching for KAS two years ago.(10) the college was shocked by his death(11) She went to sixth-form college to do A-levels, but left halfway through the course to train as a beauty therapist at a private college .(12) At college he studied history and theology, then spent several years teaching in the Middle East.(13) At college , I discovered a wealth of ideas that I had never considered before.(14) Teacher John Winter said it's the second year the college has entered and got through to the finals, but this time they hope to win.(15) the electoral college(16) Yet, she did go to college , graduated in women's studies and history and consciously chose to become an organiser.
(1) college student :: কলেজ ছাত্র
(2) go to college :: কলেজে যাও
(3) college graduate :: মহাবিদ্দ্যালোযুত্তর
(4) college education :: কলেজ শিক্ষা
(5) college professor :: কলেজের অধ্যাপক
(6) college girl :: কলেজের মেয়ে
(7) junior college :: জুনিয়র কলেজ
(8) regular college course :: নিয়মিত কলেজ কোর্স
(9) technical college :: কারিগরি কলেজ
(10) electoral college :: নির্বাচনী কলেজ
1. school ::
2. academy ::
3. university ::
4. polytechnic ::
5. institute ::
6. seminary ::
7. conservatoire ::
8. conservatory ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
looking very beautiful in Kings College.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
in a COLLEGE fund.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 9
This must be how parents feel
when their kid goes off to COLLEGE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
I went to COLLEGE in the '70s.
It was a hairier time.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
a couple of halfway reasonable
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
English to Bengali Dictionary: college
Meaning and definitions of college, translation in Bengali language for college with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of college in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "college"
What college means in Bengali, college meaning in Bengali, college definition, examples and pronunciation of college in Bengali language.