উপকূল, তীর, বেলা, কূল, উপকূলবর্তী স্থলভাগ, তট, পার, ডাঙ্গাঅনায়াসে সফল হওয়া, তটভূমি
Noun(1) the shore of a sea or ocean(2) a slope down which sleds may coast(3) the area within view(4) the act of moving smoothly along a surface while remaining in contact with it
Verb(1) move effortlessly; by force of gravity
(1) the west coast of Africa(2) As we drew closer to the system I cut the engines and let the Moonshadow coast the rest of the way in.(3) A friend of mine once made the pointed observation that many of these students simply coast along doing only a part or none of the readings.(4) the coast road(5) At one time we were fishing off the Labrador coast .(6) Apparently it is expected to pick up speed as it approaches the coast .(7) Port Moresby on the island's southern coast was only 340 sea miles from Australia.(8) Some algae have been observed in large numbers off the South East coast .(9) Slavic peoples migrated into the Balkans and along the Dalmatian coast in the sixth century.(10) Even if I ran out of gas, I'd simply coast back down to Harbourville, where I know I'd be well taken care of.(11) Trade was extremely limited, and ships only rarely sailed to the country's coast .(12) The coast road is virtually closed with two or three sets of traffic lights.(13) They had turned to the right and were now following the coast road west.(14) Irrigated rice agriculture is also practiced in numerous smaller river deltas and plains along the country's coast .(15) He labors diligently and earnestly at his craft at a stage in his career when he could coast instead.(16) There's been a big buildup in military capability, in missiles deployed along the mainland coast .
(1) off the coast :: উপকূল বন্ধ
(2) along the coast :: উপকূল বরাবর
(3) coast guard :: উপকূল রক্ষক
(4) sea coast :: সমুদ্র উপকূল
(5) south coast :: দক্ষিণ উপকূল
(6) west coast :: পশ্চিম উপকূলে
(7) coast beach :: উপকূল সৈকত
1. seaboard ::
2. coastal region ::
3. coastline ::
4. seashore ::
5. shore ::
6. foreshore ::
7. shoreline ::
8. seaside ::
9. waterfront ::
সরোবর ইত্যাদির সন্নিহিত শহরাঞ্চল
10. littoral ::
11. strand ::
12. freewheel ::
13. cruise ::
14. taxi ::
15. drift ::
16. glide ::
17. sail ::
coast, coastal, coasted, coaster, coasters, coasting, coasts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, I hope it's not a West Coast party.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
and the East COAST feed of the
Disney Channel on 290.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 24
You must keep the COAST on your left side
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
all along the northern COAST.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
You want the Second Sons
to attack from the west COAST?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
English to Bangla Dictionary: coast
Meaning and definitions of coast, translation in Bangla
language for coast with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of coast in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'coast'
What coast means in Bangla, coast meaning
in Bangla, coast
definition, examples and pronunciation
of coast in Bangla language.