নির্বাচন করা, পছন্দ করা, বাছাই করা, ইচ্ছা করা, মনস্থ করা, অভিমত দেত্তয়া, আপন পথ করিয়া লত্তয়া, সাধ করা, মনোনীত করামনোনীত করা, স্থির করা
Verb(1) pick out, select, or choose from a number of alternatives(2) select as an alternative over another(3) see fit or proper to act in a certain way; decide to act in a certain way
(1) there are many versions to choose from(2) If only one defender wishes to play then he can choose to invite his partner to defend with him.(3) do whatever you choose(4) I'll stay as long as I choose(5) Nations have always been able to choose to what degree they wish to open up to globalisation.(6) Gloria was surprised to have won the award and is still trying to decide what prize to choose .(7) choose which one you want(8) Neither will they inspire our most talented people to choose a career in politics.(9) it's hard to choose(10) you have to choose whether you like it or not(11) Feel free to choose more or less as you see fit, but please explain why you picked them.(12) women should have the right to choose(13) choose 'Find' on the 'Tools' menu(14) He or she may decide afterwards that the marriage cannot work, and choose to leave it.(15) you can stay at home if you choose(16) now it's my turn to choose
(1) to choose :: নির্বাচন করতে
(2) choose wisely :: বিচক্ষনতার সঙ্গে বেছে নাও
(3) choose between :: এর মধ্যে পছন্দ করুন
(4) pick and choose :: বাছাই এবং পছন্দ করে নিন
(5) as you choose :: আপনি নির্বাচন হিসাবে
1. select ::
2. wish ::
3. prefer ::
1. decline ::
2. refuse ::
3. reject ::
choose, chooses, choosing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
A day when he must CHOOSE.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
he will not CHOOSE sides.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
Aye. Lord Walder
let me CHOOSE any of his granddaughters
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 9
all the castles in the Seven Kingdoms
will be yours to CHOOSE from,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 4
I CHOOSE to do the latter.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 20
English to Bangla Dictionary: choose
Meaning and definitions of choose, translation in Bangla
language for choose with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of choose in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'choose'
What choose means in Bangla, choose meaning
in Bangla, choose
definition, examples and pronunciation
of choose in Bangla language.