শিশু, সন্তান, বালক, পুত্র, বাল, কন্যা, অপত্য, বংশধর, ছা, বালিকা, পুত্রী, মাণবক, শিষ্য, অজ্ঞ ব্যক্তি
Noun(1) a young person of either sex(2) a human offspring (son or daughter(3) an immature childish person(4) a member of a clan or tribe
(1) Sometimes when I look back on my life as a child or young adolescent, it is through the eyes of a bemused observer.(2) As far as the newspaper was concerned, his father had only one child , a daughter.(3) His second child , a daughter, was born when he was still studying in Bangkok.(4) And which child of the Generation Next is interested in collecting greeting cards?(5) This is what it takes to be a good child ; a good son; a good daughter; a good citizen.(6) As a young child , Jane was often responsible for her own physical care and the care of her mother.(7) Just over a year ago she gave birth to her first child , a daughter named Deva.(8) They deeply fear a strange child of Feng Shui style energy lines.(9) she's such a child!(10) The couple had one child , their daughter Sonya, who went to Lady Eleanor Holles School in Hampton.(11) a child of the sixties(12) Malnourishment prevents a child from reaching full mental and physical development.(13) What is the destiny that is to be fulfilled, and who is the one true child of it?(14) Online dating has become the darling child of our media empire this decade.(15) Is it inevitable when a baby or a young child gets these autoantibodies that they go on to develop diabetes?(16) OPEC was in a sense a child of the Cold War
(1) only child :: শুধুমাত্র বাচ্চা
(2) child abuse :: শিশু নির্যাতন
(3) as a child :: শিশু হিসাবে
(4) my child :: আমার সন্তান
(5) child care :: শিশুর যত্ন
(6) child support :: চাইল্ড সাপোর্ট
(7) wild child :: দুরন্ত শিশু
(8) child labor :: শিশু শ্রম
(9) little child :: ছোট বাচ্চা
1. youngster ::
2. fry ::
3. kid ::
4. baby ::
1. adult ::
child, childhood, childhoods, childish, childless, childlike
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I used to collect them as a CHILD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
I don't have a sad song.
I'm not a CHILD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1
I'd enjoy watching Bronn
disembowel that pompous CHILD beater.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
That will be it, the medicine.
Yes, CHILD. That’ll be it.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
You're not a CHILD any longer.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
English to Bangla Dictionary: child
Meaning and definitions of child, translation in Bangla
language for child with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of child in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'child'
What child means in Bangla, child meaning
in Bangla, child
definition, examples and pronunciation
of child in Bangla language.