সুযোগ, ঘটনাচক্রেসম্ভাবনা, ঝুঁকি, সম্ভাব্যতা, ভাগ্য, দৈবঘটনা, দৈব, আকস্মিক ঘটনা, অপ্রত্যাশিত ঘটনা, আপতন, ভাগ্যপরিবর্তন, অদৃষ্ট, সুবিধা, দৈবযোগ, সুযোগহঠাৎ সঙ্ঘটিতদৈবাৎ ঘটা, দৈবক্রমে ঘটা, হঠাৎ সাক্ষাৎ হত্তয়া, হঠাৎ সাক্ষাৎ পাত্তয়া, ঝুঁকি লত্তয়া, দৈবযোগে ঘটা
Noun(1) a possibility due to a favorable combination of circumstances(2) an unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that causes an event to result one way rather than another(3) a risk involving danger(4) a measure of how likely it is that some event will occur; a number expressing the ratio of favorable cases to the whole number of cases possible(5) the possibility of future success
Verb(1) be the case by chance(2) take a risk in the hope of a favorable outcome(3) come upon, as if by accident; meet with
Adjective(1) occurring or appearing or singled out by chance
(1) Never wanting to be actively involved in politics, television happened by chance .(2) I'm a realist and I don't think we're in with a chance , but we won't be far behind.(3) there's a chance we'll see him there(4) she decided to chance it anyway(5) Does Jesus not say in the Bible about giving people a second chance ?(6) Critically ill infants born outside the capital are being given a fighting chance of survival through a national transport programme.(7) Now, after playing in two losing grand finals, he has the chance to achieve what he really wants in football.(8) Burlison invented fuzz by chance when he accidentally dropped his amplifier to the floor before a gig.(9) Devolution was neither inevitable nor did it happen by chance , but rather as the result of a positive choice for change.(10) This album will turn up, by chance , in the hidden trove of the reseller of Cabrera Infante's books.(11) Things can change, but none of these teams look like having a realistic chance of progressing through the play-offs.(12) Alvarez had another good chance in the 20th minute.(13) If a result is significant, it means that you're pretty sure that it's unlikely to have happened by chance .(14) Secondly, there must be a chance meeting between the right female and male.(15) Large-scale cooperative ventures stand the best chance for success, difficult though cooperation may be.(16) Surely this was a discrepancy that could not have arisen by chance , and is proof positive of a systematic bias amounting to racism.
(1) by chance :: ভাগ্যে, ভাগ্যক্রমে
(2) last chance :: শেষ সুযোগ
(3) no chance :: কোন সম্ভাবনা নেই
(4) take a chance :: সুযোগ গ্রহণ করা
(5) by any chance :: কোনো সুযোগ দ্বারা
(6) stand a chance :: কোন সুযোগ পায়
(7) good chance :: ভাল সুযোগ
(8) meet by chance :: সুযোগ দ্বারা পূরণ
(9) find by chance :: সুযোগ এর অনুসন্ধান
(10) take the chance :: সুযোগটা নাও
1. accidental ::
2. casual ::
3. possibility ::
4. opportunity ::
5. risk ::
6. accident ::
7. prospect ::
8. fortune ::
9. probability ::
10. happen ::
11. risk ::
12. take chances ::
chance, chanced, chances, chancing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
A CHANCE for you both to start again.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
It's the best CHANCE they'll ever have.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
No, no. You've always wanted to send your
food back in a restaurant. Here's your CHANCE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
But what if this is my last
CHANCE at marriage and family?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 22
I will never have another CHANCE
to have gelato with Stan Lee...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
English to Bangla Dictionary: chance
Meaning and definitions of chance, translation in Bangla
language for chance with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of chance in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'chance'
What chance means in Bangla, chance meaning
in Bangla, chance
definition, examples and pronunciation
of chance in Bangla language.