রাজধানী, মূলধন, পুঁজি, বড় হাতের অক্ষর, নগর, রেস্ত, প্রধান দ্রব্য, নীবিবন্দ্ধপ্রধান, মুখ্য, মারাত্মক, শীর্ষস্থানীয়, গুরুত্বপূর্ণ, উত্কৃষ্ট, মস্তক-সম্বন্ধীয়, প্রাণদণ্ডযোগ্যমৃত্যুদণ্ড সংক্রান্ত
Noun(1) assets available for use in the production of further assets(2) wealth in the form of money or property owned by a person or business and human resources of economic value(3) a seat of government(4) one of the large alphabetic characters used as the first letter in writing or printing proper names and sometimes for emphasis(5) a center that is associated more than any other with some activity or product(6) the federal government of the United States(7) a book written by Karl Marx (1867(8) the upper part of a column that supports the entablature
Adjective(1) first-rate(2) of primary importance(3) uppercase
(1) The same jury took less than four hours on Tuesday to convict her of capital murder, rejecting her insanity defence.(2) The company, which is developing a treatment for Alzheimer's disease, gained most of its development capital from overseas.(3) New York's reputation as fashion capital of the United States is long-standing.(4) The local prosecutor in turn pushed for capital murder charges.(5) In relation to a capital T, if it is just a nice, straight vertical line with a cross across the top, it is a sans serif font - a square block.(6) That's capital ! I will certainly ride over to her.(7) Eircom says it is entitled to a return on capital invested in the business and to recover its operating costs.(8) Aarhus is Denmark's second city and the capital of Jutland, famous notably for its Old Town.(9) They invested in more land, preferring to extend the scale of their operations rather than sink capital into improved productivity.(10) The capital is invested by the institution to a large degree in interest bearing investments like government stock, etc.(11) Late in 1917 Babe moved to Los Angeles which was rapidly replacing Florida and New York as the motion picture capital .(12) With justification, it wraps itself in the mantle of intellectual capital for the knowledge economy.(13) The flip side is that some on the left have been disappointed by the lack of significant redistribution of wealth from capital to labour.(14) Consultancy fees can be regarded as investments in human capital and hence treated as capital expenditure, something the economists love.(15) We look to business and the market to invest and develop financial capital , and the State has a role in regulating the economy.(16) The properties have been snapped up by people wanting to move into the area, which was a hub of activity when Bradford was the wool capital of the world in the 1800s.
(1) capital letter :: বড় অক্ষর
(2) capital letters :: বড় হাতের অক্ষরে
(3) capital city :: রাজধানী শহর
(4) capital punishment :: মৃতু্যদণ্ড
(5) working capital :: চলতি মূলধন
(6) share capital :: পুজি ভাগ করা
(7) capital stock :: মূলধন
(8) capital gain :: মূলধন অর্জন
(9) capital expenditure :: মূলধন ব্যয়
(10) venture capital :: ভেঞ্চার ক্যাপিটাল
1. majuscule ::
2. first city ::
3. money ::
4. capital letters ::
বড় হাতের অক্ষরে
5. chapiter ::
6. capital letter ::
7. working capital ::
capital, capitalist, capitalists, capitally, capitals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
They have one at
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 13
There are few men of honor
in the CAPITAL.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
How are you finding life in the CAPITAL?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
A girl from the North
come to the CAPITAL for the first time.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
I am glad your new friend
was able to accompany you to the CAPITAL.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
English to Bengali Dictionary: capital
Meaning and definitions of capital, translation in Bengali language for capital with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of capital in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "capital"
What capital means in Bengali, capital meaning in Bengali, capital definition, examples and pronunciation of capital in Bengali language.