পারা, সমর্থ হত্তয়া, সম্ভব হত্তয়া, ধাতুপাত্রে রাখাধাতুপাত্র, হাতলবিশিষ্ট ধাতুপাত্র, পায়খানা, ঢাকনা-বিশিষ্ট ধাতুপাত্রতরল পদার্থ রাখার পাত্র, সক্ষম হওয়া, সম্মতি বোঝাতে
Noun(1) airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc.(2) the quantity contained in a can(3) a buoy with a round bottom and conical top(4) the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on(5) a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination(6) a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
Verb(1) preserve in a can or tin(2) terminate the employment of; discharge from an office or position
(1) how can I possibly thank you?(2) A little adrenaline can be useful but stress is generally not healthy or helpful.(3) You are told that you can open the door at any time you wish, but only once, and only briefly.(4) it can be hard work(5) Inscriptions in public places can also indicate the social status of the artist.(6) aluminium can(7) It takes a couple of seconds to phone a team doctor and check if you can take something.(8) you can imagine my terror(9) You just know that as soon as he can speak, he's going to be asked what he thinks of Joe being his father.(10) can you open the window?(11) I can go a lot slower if you want.(12) Not only can he not read music, he cannot read at all.(13) they can run fast(14) You simply get to choose a smaller portion of any of the main courses, or you can choose to share a main course.(15) can you believe it!(16) can of beans
(1) you can :: আপনি যা করতে পারেন
(2) can not :: না পারেন
(3) trash can :: ট্র্যাশ করতে পারেন
(4) watering can :: সেচনী
(5) garbage can :: আবর্জনা করতে পারেন
(6) it can be :: এটা হতে পারে
1. tin can ::
2. can buoy ::
3. stern ::
4. lav ::
5. potty ::
7. fire ::
9. give notice ::
can, caner, caners, cans
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You CAN suck his magic cock later.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
Here. Eat this cheese without farting,
and you CAN sleep with my sister.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
No judge CAN guarantee you
walking free, none.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
...but if I get the chance to do this, there's
nothing you CAN say that's going to stop me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 24
Can be pretty scary.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 15
English to Bangla Dictionary: can
Meaning and definitions of can, translation in Bangla
language for can with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of can in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'can'
What can means in Bangla, can meaning
in Bangla, can
definition, examples and pronunciation
of can in Bangla language.