Noun(1) a low woody perennial plant usually having several major stems(2) a large wilderness area(3) dense vegetation consisting of stunted trees or bushes(4) 43rd President of the United States; son of George Herbert Walker Bush (born in 1946(5) United States electrical engineer who designed an early analogue computer and who led the scientific program of the United States during World War II (1890-1974(6) vice president under Reagan and 41st President of the United States (born in 1924(7) hair growing in the pubic area
Verb(1) provide with a bushing
Adjective(1) not of the highest quality or sophistication
(1) the plant will develop into a dense bush(2) a rose bush(3) They go and plant some trees outside, while meanwhile they rip out all the bush in Western Australia and leave behind devastation.(4) Its popularity quickly spread, capturing the imagination of Australians both in the bush and throughout the colony.(5) When I visited the remains of my family home a couple of years ago, I found only ruins amid grass and bush .(6) If we didn't the countryside and the bush wouldn't be so green and lush.(7) Then I'd like to go back to South Africa, to the bush , to shoot wildlife.(8) You can walk down through the bush to the foreshore.(9) I started to run along the path, thinking that I'd not help matters if I sprained my ankle but not wanting to get stuck in the bush when darkness fell.(10) The mountain slopes that had been stripped were covered in bush and vines.(11) the lowland country was covered in thick bush(12) So are many of these bush foods difficult to grow?(13) A pair of short tooth-like horns poked from a bush of curly hair that topped the faun's clever-looking face.(14) they have to spend a night camping in the bush(15) ├ö├ç├┐The silly thing is they have cut the crown of the trees so they won't grow tall but will bush out,├ö├ç├û Mr Kenzler said.(16) a childish face with a bush of bright hair
(1) beat around the bush :: গুল্ম কাছাকাছি বীট
(2) beat about the bush :: মূল বক্তব্য বিষয় না বলিয়া অবান্তর কথা বলা
(3) beating around the bush :: আন্দাজে কথা বলা
(4) rose bush :: গোলাপঝাড়
(5) bush fire :: গুল্ম আগুন
(6) burning bush :: জলন্ত ঝোপ
(7) to beat around the bush :: গুল্ম কাছাকাছি বীট
(8) thorny bush :: কাঁটা ঝোপের
1. shrub ::
3. pubic hair ::
4. chaparral ::
bush, bushes, bushing, bushings, bushy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And I can be a BUSH pilot.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
All right! All right!
I'll shake the brain BUSH
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 21
How can she
when you beat around the BUSH?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 21
Uh, a bird in the hand
is worth two in the BUSH?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 18
English to Bangla Dictionary: bush
Meaning and definitions of bush, translation in Bangla
language for bush with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bush in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'bush'
What bush means in Bangla, bush meaning
in Bangla, bush
definition, examples and pronunciation
of bush in Bangla language.