ষাঁড়, বৃষ, এঁড়ে, বলদ, বলীবর্দ, পুঙ্গব, ষণ্ড, পুংজাতীয় গবাদি পশু, লক্ষ্যকেন্দ্র, পোপের মুদ্রাঙ্কিত অনুশাসন, অনড়্বানপোপের আদেশনামা, বাজার দর বাড়িয়ে দেওয়া
Noun(1) uncastrated adult male of domestic cattle(2) a large and strong and heavyset man(3) obscene words for unacceptable behavior(4) a serious and ludicrous blunder(5) uncomplimentary terms for a policeman(6) an investor with an optimistic market outlook; an investor who expects prices to rise and so buys now for resale later(7) (astrology(8) the second sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about April 20 to May 20(9) the center of a target(10) a formal proclamation issued by the pope (usually written in antiquated characters and sealed with a leaden bulla(11) mature male of various mammals of which the female is called `cow'; e.g. whales or elephants or especially cattle
Verb(1) push or force(2) try to raise the price of stocks through speculative buying(3) speak insincerely or without regard for facts or truths(4) advance in price
(1) The Apis bull , a sacred animal to the Egyptians, came to be known as the incarnation of Osiris, god of embalming and cemeteries.(2) The word bull is still used in English for a Papal Bull, an edict issued by the Pope.(3) the pope issued a bull of excommunication(4) The wild aurochs that roamed the old Eurasian continent was midway in size between a modern bull and an elephant, too big, strong and fierce to tame.(5) A big bull elephant seal had been lying there sleeping when another cruised up like a submarine, inflating its huge proboscis and blowing bad breath in a deep growl.(6) Every time I think of this, I have the same reaction: What bull .(7) It'll get lost in all that paper and bull that gets shovelled around when lawyers and officials get hold of you.(8) Although not a native animal, the bull has, after five centuries, become fully integrated into the indigenous world.(9) Reid has slimmed down from his 255-pound playing weight, but at 6 feet 3 inches he still has the bull neck and massive thighs of a National Football League defensive tackle.(10) After a papal bull of 1558 all such former monks were ordered to return to their monasteries, under threat of losing church benefices.(11) Stuck in a rut of family movies Gooding is cast against recent type as sharp New York advertising executive, Darrin Hill, who stretches the salesman's bull into his own life story.(12) It suggests considerable unawareness of his danger that, when taken, he was wearing an Agnus Dei and in possession of a papal bull .(13) But that's pure bull , I'm not outdoorsy, I don't breeze about in fleeces.(14) Ramona's father was a wild bull elephant whose name and whereabouts are unknown.(15) And Carlos and Gerald, among other supposedly intelligent men, are buying that bull .(16) ├ö├ç├┐He sure is a whole lot of bull though,├ö├ç├û one of them remarked as Beva stood in the middle of the ballroom of the plush Marriott Hotel.
(1) bull market :: ষাঁড় বাজার
(2) bull terrier :: ষাঁড় কুকুরবিশেষ
(3) bull riding :: ষাঁড় অশ্বচালনা
(4) bull shark :: ষাঁড় হাঙ্গর
(5) bull in a china shop :: একটি চীন দোকানে ষাঁড়
(6) fighting bull :: যুদ্ধ ষাঁড়
(7) elephant bull :: হাতি ষাঁড়
(8) papal bull :: পোপসংক্রান্ত ষাঁড়
(9) a bull in a china shop :: একটি চীন দোকানে একটি ষাঁড়
3. horseshit ::
5. papal bull ::
6. fake ::
bull, bulled, bulling, bullish, bulls
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And it's been weeks since I took
that accidental sip of Red Bull.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
Oh, dude, I wish you had said something
before I pounded that last Red Bull.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
The whole thing's BULL squirt, huh?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 9
Like a wild BULL.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 1
I could've ridden a BULL
longer than that.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 24
English to Bangla Dictionary: bull
Meaning and definitions of bull, translation in Bangla
language for bull with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bull in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'bull'
What bull means in Bangla, bull meaning
in Bangla, bull
definition, examples and pronunciation
of bull in Bangla language.