কন্দ, বালব, গেঁড়, মূল, স্ফীতি, স্ফীত অংশ, আব, বিজলী-বাতির চিম্নিকন্দ করা, গেঁড় উত্পাদন করা, উদ্গত হত্তয়া, স্ফীত হত্তয়া
Noun(1) a modified bud consisting of a thickened globular underground stem serving as a reproductive structure(2) electric lamp consisting of a transparent or translucent glass housing containing a wire filament (usually tungsten(3) a rounded part of a cylindrical instrument (usually at one end(4) anything with a round shape resembling a teardrop(5) lower or hindmost part of the brain; continuous with spinal cord; (`bulb' is an old term for medulla oblongata(6) a rounded dilation or expansion in a canal or vessel or organ
(1) Gently suction out the nose with an ear bulb every few hours.(2) A pneumatic bulb is required to accurately assess the tympanic membrane and the aeration of the middle ear.(3) Muscular sphincters may exist anteriorly or posteriorly in the pharyngeal bulb .(4) Glomus tumor is a vascular neoplasm arising from the paraganglia around the carotid bifurcation, the jugular bulb , or the tympanic arteries.(5) The middle-right arrow shows tissue similar to the uterus and ejaculatory bulb cortex.(6) Also, that you know the wattage of the bulb and your electric rates.(7) A glass bulb , then, is used to keep oxygen away from the filament.(8) The grains of sand teeter on the edge of the glass bulb .(9) Nicola took out a small medicine bottle with a bulb syringe, and began with delicate squeezes of the bulb to collect the moisture that gathered at the corners of the child's eyes.(10) Crookes's tube consisted of a glass bulb , from which most of the air had been removed, encasing two metal plates called electrodes.(11) It is also difficult to identify garlics by appearance, since cloves from the same bulb grow differently in different locations.(12) If it is exactly in the midline, it may be the duodenal bulb , the pylorus, or the distal antrum.(13) Loss of gar - 3 function speeds up the repolarization of the terminal bulb muscles and shortens action potentials.(14) Everything from the beginning of the esophagus to the posterior of the anterior bulb was considered ├ö├ç├┐foregut.├ö├ç├û(15) You would get less mercury in the dropper than you would water if you squeezed the bulb equally in both cases.(16) Blow out the dust with compressed air, canned air, a blow-out bulb (ear syringe), or a vacuum in the blower mode.
(1) light bulb :: আলোর বাল্ব
(2) electric light bulb :: বৈদ্যুতিক বাতি
(3) electric bulb :: বৈদ্যুতিক বাতি
(4) dry bulb :: শুকনো বাত্তি
(5) wet bulb temperature :: আর্দ্র বালব তাপমাত্রা
(6) glass bulb :: কাচ বাল্ব
(7) dry bulb temperature :: শুষ্ক বাল্ব তাপমাত্রা
(8) lamp bulb :: বাতি কন্দ
1. medulla oblongata ::
2. medulla ::
bulb, bulbous, bulbs
English to Bangla Dictionary: bulb
Meaning and definitions of bulb, translation in Bangla
language for bulb with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bulb in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'bulb'
What bulb means in Bangla, bulb meaning
in Bangla, bulb
definition, examples and pronunciation
of bulb in Bangla language.