ন্যায়াসন, বেঁচ, টুল, বিচারকের আসন, বিচারপীঠ, বিচারাসন, বিচারসভা, সরকারী আসন, সরকারী পদ, ধর্মাসনকাঠের বা পাথরের তৈরি লম্বা আসন
Noun(1) a long seat for more than one person(2) a level shelf of land interrupting a declivity (with steep slopes above and below(3) persons who administer justice(4) a strong worktable for a carpenter or mechanic(5) the magistrate or judge or judges sitting in court in judicial capacity to compose the court collectively(6) the reserve players on a team(7) (law
Verb(1) take out of a game; of players(2) exhibit on a bench
(1) Before joining the bench , the Judge was a law professor who was well known for his erudite criticism of legalized abortion.(2) Can no efforts be made to remove these Justices from the bench ?(3) They finally took a seat on a stone bench located near one tiny pond within the back garden.(4) As an MP his oratorical powers and capacity for mastering legislative detail made him the outstanding parliamentarian on the Labour bench .(5) A special meeting of the Opposition will also be held on June 22 to discuss the line of action to be taken up by the Opposition bench during the Monsoon session.(6) Wasn't the substitute's bench just packed full of World Class players?(7) The equipment can range from a simple draw bench for intermittent drawing, to multiple draw blocks for continuous operation.(8) Magistrates threw out this appeal in October, but objectors are currently considering taking the bench 's decision to judicial review at the High Court.(9) A Leyland magistrate is being forced to retire from the bench against his will because he is too old!(10) The trail crosses onto the north side and continues downhill and east along the rocky bench above the creek.(11) One recent hot afternoon, I was at the East Coast Park sitting on a stone bench all by myself by the beach.(12) With all of the starting spots filled, the Mariners may try to land a hitter who can share time in the outfield and come off the bench late in games.(13) First-choice half back Sean Long endured a nightmare first half at the JJB and should be relegated to the bench when coach David Waite names his side today.(14) Still, McRae has not been hesitant to bench players who fail to do the little things.(15) In an unprecedented move Magistrate Nicholas got up from the bench and sat at the bar table with the witness and the accused.(16) He stared intently at the magistrates' bench and his defence solicitor throughout the case and spoke only to confirm his name and address.
(1) the bench :: আসন
(2) test bench :: পরীক্ষা বেঞ্চ
(3) bench press :: বেঞ্চ প্রেস
(4) wooden bench :: কাঠের বেঞ্চ
(5) bench grinder :: বেঞ্চ পেষকদন্ত
(6) bench warrant :: বেঞ্চ পরোয়ানা
(7) bench seat :: বেঞ্চ আসন
(8) bench trial :: বেঞ্চ ট্রায়াল
(9) work bench :: কাজ বেঞ্চ
(10) park bench :: পার্কের বেঞ্চে
1. pew ::
গির্জায় ঘেরা আসন
2. workbench ::
4. terrace ::
5. judiciary ::
6. sideline ::
bench, benched, benches, benching
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He had a bunch of outstanding tickets
and a BENCH warrant, so I...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
I don't see any way
to get a park BENCH in here.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
work-out on the mobile BENCH.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
How about those guys
on that BENCH over there?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 12
Oh, my God. Jimmy is
on the wrong BENCH. Crap!
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
English to Bangla Dictionary: bench
Meaning and definitions of bench, translation in Bangla
language for bench with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bench in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'bench'
What bench means in Bangla, bench meaning
in Bangla, bench
definition, examples and pronunciation
of bench in Bangla language.