ভদ্র আচরণ করা, আচরণ করা, ব্যবহার করা, নিদিষ্ট রীতিতে কাজ করা, কাজ করা, দেহভঙ্গি করা, চলা
আচরণ করাসুশীলআচরণ করবেআচরণ
Verb(1) behave in a certain manner; show a certain behavior; conduct or comport oneself(2) behave in a certain manner(3) behave well or properly
(1) Phenomena that we previously thought of as waves can sometimes behave like particles.(2) they were expected to behave themselves(3) For if we better understand what we are, we might better understand why we behave as we do.(4) All the males in the social group behave as if they are the father, helping to guard and provision the cubs.(5) it is not acceptable for a student to behave like that towards a teacher(6) you can go as long as you behave(7) Investigators also look at how fires behave and how people are affected by them as well as why people start them.(8) I think that they are now about seven or eight, and seem to behave as normal children would.(9) Since this is very hard to effect, a crystal with totally filled bands will behave as an insulator.(10) He said his client admitted he had done wrong and would behave differently if he had his time again.(11) you should behave affectionately toward the patient(12) If someone close by the cash machine is behaving suspiciously or makes you feel uncomfortable, go to another machine.(13) He wound his window down and asked, ├ö├ç├┐Are you behaving yourself ?├ö├ç├û(14) It said a gentleman is a man who behaves well towards others and who can always be trusted to act honorably.(15) It was not in the way they behaved towards each other, certainly.(16) Hubert in particular was recalling times past when Patricia had behaved less than honourably towards his favourite cousin.
(1) to behave :: আচরণ
(2) behave well :: ভাল আচরণ
(3) behave yourself :: ভদ্রভাবে আচরণ কর
(4) behave badly :: খারাপ আচরন
(5) behave like :: মত আচরণ
(6) behave towards :: প্রতি আচরণ
(7) behave oneself :: আচার-ব্যবহার করা
(8) behave modestly :: নম্রভাবে আচরণ
1. conduct oneself ::
2. act correctly ::
3. conduct ::
4. comport ::
5. do ::
behave, behaved, behaves, behaving
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- to BEHAVE by our rules again.
- Maling: Copy that.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 5
- I know how to BEHAVE.
- Do you?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 9
I didn't think, out of all of them,
he would BEHAVE like that.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
were stories we
told the children to make them BEHAVE.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
Once you understand that,
it's easy to make them BEHAVE.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
English to Bangla Dictionary: behave
Meaning and definitions of behave, translation in Bangla
language for behave with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of behave in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'behave'
What behave means in Bangla, behave meaning
in Bangla, behave
definition, examples and pronunciation
of behave in Bangla language.