প্রার্থনা করা, মাগা, আবেদন করা, ভিক্ষা করা, হাত পাতা, ভিক্ষা করিয়া জীবনধারণ করা, স্বীকার করিয়া লত্তয়া, অনুনয় করা, বিনয় করা, চাত্তয়া, মিনতি করা, সনির্বন্ধ অনুরোধ জানান
- প্রার্থনা করাভিক্ষা
Verb(1) call upon in supplication; entreat(2) make a solicitation or entreaty for something; request urgently or persistently(3) ask to obtain free(4) dodge, avoid answering, or take for granted
(1) A friend told me that it was better living on the street, because there you could beg for money and food.(2) He assumed that she was a wandering beggar who had come to beg for food and shelter.(3) If I have done anything to screw it up, I beg of you to push it aside and forgive me.(4) ├ö├ç├┐Please I beg of you, think of what your doing├ö├ç├û Eve said, pleading for her life.(5) So, I beg of you, when you see a cyclist on the road, give plenty of space.(6) She was so low on money these days that she felt the need to beg for money.(7) they had to beg for food(8) You might see two parents working hard for a living, and yet their children would beg for food in the streets.(9) At times we are forced to go and beg for food from nearby homesteads.(10) Every day poor people came to her house to beg for food and every day she sent them away with nothing.(11) So I beg of you, please, do not carry on this tradition.(12) God please, please, please, I beg of you, make my feelings for Jalil disappear.(13) I must beg of you not to act impulsively(14) It took him five minutes to walk to the backyard shed, inside would be the cute little puppy Shadow, whom would lick and beg for food from Chad.(15) They were poor having no stock save a cow and a few hens, and often had to beg for food around the parish.(16) They beg for money, often using bits of broken English they pick up from the occasional soldier they encounter.
(1) to beg :: প্রার্থনা করা
(2) beg your pardon :: আপনার কাছে ক্ষমা চাচ্ছি
(3) beg for mercy :: ক্ষমা প্রার্থণা
(4) beg off :: বন্ধ প্রার্থনা করা
(5) beg for :: ভিক্ষা করা
1. panhandle ::
2. ask for ::
3. implore ::
সনির্বন্ধ অনুরোধ করা
4. pray ::
5. tap ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I BEG your pardon, my lady.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
I BEG you to burn it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 11
ls this the part where
l'm supposed to BEG you
not to do it?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
Uh, I BEG your pardon, my lady,
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
- We're not living together.
- I BEG to disagree. Ahem.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 10
English to Bengali Dictionary: beg
Meaning and definitions of beg, translation in Bengali language for beg with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of beg in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "beg"
What beg means in Bengali, beg meaning in Bengali, beg definition, examples and pronunciation of beg in Bengali language.