Noun(1) a general name for alcoholic beverages made by fermenting a cereal (or mixture of cereals
(1) a pint of beer(2) he ordered a beer(3) a beer bottle(4) I'm dying for a beer(5) We are now in Melbourne getting ready to go meet Andy and Tim for more beers .(6) So there you go, it's not all beer and skittles being top dog.(7) Coolers were laid near the sink, where kegs and bottles of beers were thrown in melted ice.(8) We drank a few beers and Bill loved it: Ada was exactly as he thought my friends would be.(9) As we well know, the writer's life is all beer and skittles , answerable to no-one, making vast fortunes from every stroke of the pen├ö├ç┬¬ and those fabulous public engagements, reading to masses of adoring fans.(10) We all had a few beers at Peters, and Simon invited us all be his guest at his club that night.(11) So what I'll be doing for the rest of the evening is lying back on my couch with a couple of beers listening to music.(12) Mark and John had just sat down with the beers when Chick and Brian caught up.(13) The girls sat down next to us, we ordered a couple of beers and were given a book each with a list of songs.(14) Brewers use several methods to produce beers and lagers with low alcohol content.(15) But rather than party into the night, he says he had one or two beers and went home.(16) We both are quite fond of football and enjoy the lime and a couple of beers as well when we go there to watch.
(1) root beer :: রুট বিয়ার
(2) drink beer :: পানীয় বিয়ার
(3) draft beer :: ড্রাফট বিয়ার
(4) beer belly :: বিয়ার উদর
(5) beer mug :: বিয়ার মগ
(6) beer can :: বিয়ার পারেন
(7) beer pong :: বিয়ার পং
(8) beer bottle :: বিয়ার বোতল
(9) beer garden :: বিয়ার বাগান
(10) ginger beer :: আদা - মিশ্রিত ফেনিল পানীয়বিশেষ
1. ale ::
2. brew ::
3. brewski ::
4. suds ::
5. pint ::
beer, beers, beery
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
If y'all don't mind,
I got a hankering for a Lone Star Beer.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1
and see if there are
any clues inside a BEER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
I schlepped the baby over, I brought
imported BEER, why don't you like me?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
if you weren't drinking light BEER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
English to Bangla Dictionary: beer
Meaning and definitions of beer, translation in Bangla
language for beer with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of beer in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'beer'
What beer means in Bangla, beer meaning
in Bangla, beer
definition, examples and pronunciation
of beer in Bangla language.