দেউলিয়া, ফতুর, দীন, দরিদ্র, গরিব, নি:স্বদেউলিয়াদেউলে, সর্বস্বান্ত, দেউলিয়া ব্যক্তি, দেউলিয়াদেউলিয়া করা, ফতুর করা, দীন-দরিদ্র করা
দেউলিয়াদেউলিয়াদেউলিয়া অবস্থাদেউলিয়া করেদেউলিয়াদেউলিয়া
Noun(1) someone who has insufficient assets to cover their debts
Verb(1) reduce to bankruptcy
Adjective(1) financially ruined
(1) He made his initial fortune in the 1990s by taking over and reselling bankrupt companies.(2) There's virtue to such curiosity and research, but it could also leave an exhausted writer holding an emotionally bankrupt manuscript in calloused hands.(3) The bankrupt corporations and banks will be wiped out and their debts repaid by taxpayers.(4) Mr Croxford accepts that it is too late to release funds from the freezing orders for the purposes of representation of Mr Moussavi because he is now bankrupt .(5) With the latest round of bankrupt airlines, the agency may not be so lucky.(6) Within ten years, all the defendants were going bankrupt , and it seemed that many sick workers would therefore get nothing or close to nothing.(7) When you make up an entirely specious religion in a juvenile attempt to shelter your fashion choices behind the first amendment, what sort of morally bankrupt person are you?(8) He is an officer and director of the bankrupt company which is noted as plaintiff in this action.(9) Britain, bankrupt and exhausted by the war, lost the will to hold what it had.(10) The first provision would permit the trusts created by the bankrupt companies to accrue interest free of tax.(11) The judge held that certainly by the end of 1992, when applicants knew that their son was bankrupt , that their position was not protected and that the promissory note was worthless.(12) A nation that harasses, arrests and shoots emergency service workers is morally bankrupt and has no intention of pursuing a peaceful settlement.(13) Because when we're emotionally bankrupt by virtue of having burned ourselves out, then we have nothing to give.(14) In truth, he was politically bankrupt after 2000, and he is not all that much stronger today.(15) Some big companies have started acting like vultures by bidding for bankrupt rivals at auction, accelerating consolidation.(16) In that case a chattel mortgage was given to the bank by two principals of the bankrupt corporation.
(1) go bankrupt :: দেউলিয়া হয়ে যেতে
(2) to go bankrupt :: দেউলিয়া হয়ে
(3) mental bankrupt :: মানসিক দেউলিয়া
(4) become bankrupt :: দেউলিয়া হয়ে
(5) bankrupt in :: এ দেউলিয়া
1. insolvent ::
4. in debt ::
5. owing money ::
6. in the red ::
7. in arrears ::
9. in receivership ::
10. bust ::
11. belly up ::
12. broke ::
13. cash-strapped ::
14. flat broke ::
15. insolvent ::
16. ruin ::
17. impoverish ::
নি: স্ব করা
19. bring to ruin ::
21. wipe out ::
22. break ::
23. beggar ::
24. pauperize ::
নি: স্ব করা
bankrupt, bankruptcies, bankruptcy, bankrupted, bankrupting, bankrupts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
that was poised
to BANKRUPT my family.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
I will not believe Jon Arryn
allowed Robert to BANKRUPT the realm.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
I've seen patients and their families
go BANKRUPT waiting to be reimbursed.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
English to Bangla Dictionary: bankrupt
Meaning and definitions of bankrupt, translation in Bangla
language for bankrupt with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bankrupt in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'bankrupt'
What bankrupt means in Bangla, bankrupt meaning
in Bangla, bankrupt
definition, examples and pronunciation
of bankrupt in Bangla language.