জাগ্রত, সজাগ, হুঁশিয়ার, সতর্ক, জাগরুক, জাগন্ত, গতনিদ্র্র্র্র, বীতনিদ্র, অতন্দ্র, অতন্দ্রিজাগ্রত করা, জাগ্রত থাকা, জাগা, জাগরিত হত্তয়া, নিদ্রা হইতে জাগা, নিষ্ক্রিয়তা ত্যাগ করান, জাগান, নিষ্ক্রিয়তা ত্যাগ করা, জাগরিত করা, জেগে ত্তঠা, নিদ্রা হইতে জাগান, উঠা, উত্থিত করা, সতর্ক থাকা, সাবধান থাকা, চেতা, চেতান, জাগ্রত হত্তয়া, ঘুম ভাঙ্গানো, জাগানোঘুম ভাঙা, জেগে ওঠা, বিনিদ্র
Verb(1) stop sleeping
Adjective(1) not in a state of sleep; completely conscious(2) mentally perceptive and responsive
(1) This applies especially to my inability to distinguish between being asleep and being awake .(2) In the dishevelled moments when one's neither awake nor asleep they will have felt inexplicably happy.(3) And suddenly, he heard Kato's voice, light as if not to awake him from a sleep.(4) In the beginning the contrast between being awake and being asleep is great; it feels like the clouds have the upper hand.(5) She looked and saw that Isaac was asleep and Jack was awake .(6) I could feel my body beginning to awake , regaining warmth.(7) Will, dragging Raven behind him, who was also nearly falling asleep after being awake all night, left and shut the door quietly behind him.(8) When the entire camp is asleep, children are awake because they are eager to see their mothers, to have meals with their fathers.(9) Don't get me wrong, I'm no vampire, but, when possible, it's a lot of fun to be awake when everyone is asleep.(10) I was still half asleep but I was awake enough to hear the reproach in the nurse's voice and I interpreted it as her suggesting I had neglected Gerald.(11) I was five then, and had never been back, but I wanted to find that house, see if it would awake long dormant memories.(12) She looked about her and saw that Ron and James, though looking asleep were awake , softly whispering to each other.(13) As a runner, I have more trouble staying awake than falling asleep at night.(14) Lisa couldn't fall asleep so she stayed awake and studied him, praying he would find his way out of the maze of lies he'd created for himself.(15) More severely affected children hyperventilate both awake and asleep.(16) As you awake from your troubled sleep, you realize that the group you'd dreamed about is deep in the woods.
(1) stay awake :: জেগে থাক
(2) lie awake :: জাগ্রত থাকা
(3) keep awake :: জেগে থাকো
(4) be wide awake :: সচেতন হও
(5) be awake :: জাগ্রত থাকা
(6) wide-awake :: ওয়াইড-জাগ্রত
(7) to be awake :: জাগ্রত হতে
(8) lying awake :: মিথ্যা জাগ্রত
(9) being awake :: জাগ্রত হচ্ছে
1. wakeful ::
2. vigilant ::
3. aware of ::
4. alive ::
6. realize ::
7. wake up ::
awake, awakes, awaking
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I lie here AWAKE, tormented,
while out there, evil lurks...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
There's 100 men lying AWAKE at night,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
...and coffee will just keep me AWAKE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
If the Shogun
is AWAKE enough
Westworld Season 2, Episode 5
I'm AWAKE, right?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 22
English to Bengali Dictionary: awake
Meaning and definitions of awake, translation in Bengali language for awake with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of awake in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "awake"
What awake means in Bengali, awake meaning
in Bengali, awake definition, examples and pronunciation
of awake in Bengali language.