Adjective(1) (of political bodies(2) existing as an independent entity(3) (of persons
(1) The growth of independence is surely a part of becoming autonomous during adolescence, but autonomy means more than behaving independently.(2) Buffon was among the first to create an autonomous science, free of any theological influence.(3) He says that those organization do not have a tradition of operating as independent, autonomous entities.(4) They have established an alternative system of government with autonomous regions, and district and village level authorities.(5) It is an independent inquiry run by an autonomous team.(6) We think that we determine our own fates, that we are free and autonomous individuals, when in fact we live in bubbles whose preconditions would scare us if we knew just how numerous they are.(7) Being free but not autonomous is a condition Kant called heteronomous.(8) Since independence, a new autonomous legal system has been developing.(9) The government should not force us to act in our own best interests but leave us free to make autonomous decisions about how to live our lives, with all the risks that involves.(10) By contrast the perspective of creating a separate state or an autonomous region was geared to the requirements of the elite.(11) The Aland Islands are a self-governing autonomous part of Finland.(12) There is no autonomous indigenous community, independent of the state.(13) The process was designed, in Stalin's words, to produce republics and autonomous regions that were national in form, but socialist in content.(14) If conforming documents are presented, the bank owes an autonomous duty to the beneficiary to make payment to it at the place designated for payment.(15) It is an autonomous independent body and received its official recognition early in its existence, in 1958.(16) Yet the autonomous individual, gloriously independent in his decisionmaking, can easily seem to be a fantasy.
(1) autonomous region :: স্বশাসিত অঞ্চল
(2) autonomous system :: স্বশাসিত সিস্টেম
(3) autonomous community :: স্বশাসিত সম্প্রদায়
(4) autonomous prefecture :: স্বশাসিত অধ্যক্ষতা
(5) be autonomous :: স্বশাসিত হতে হবে
1. self-governing ::
2. self-reliant ::
1. dependent ::
2. subject ::
English to Bengali Dictionary: autonomous
Meaning and definitions of autonomous, translation in Bengali language for autonomous with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of autonomous in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "autonomous"
What autonomous means in Bengali, autonomous meaning
in Bengali, autonomous definition, examples and pronunciation
of autonomous in Bengali language.