Adjective(1) in a state of sleep(2) lacking sensation(3) dead
Adverb(1) into a sleeping state(2) in the sleep of death
(1) At about three or four that morning, I dropped my book and fell asleep .(2) Her hand had fallen asleep as it clutched her blanket around her shoulders.(3) When they got home Nan fell asleep on the couch and remained asleep for the rest of the afternoon.(4) I fell asleep knowing that whatever we had, it was finished, that this moment would be the last, that I had to let him go.(5) After he fell asleep , I sat on the bed and just spent a couple of minutes looking at him.(6) My mom wound it up every night and it plinked its way though the melody until I fell asleep .(7) Then I realized that my left foot was completely asleep and I could not move it or feel it at all.(8) I used to listen to your breathing for hours after you fell asleep at night.(9) I was so glad of my bed when I got to it that I fell asleep right away, and slept through until I was woken by the phone at eight.(10) Then he would ask for her to help him to stand up, because his legs had fallen asleep .(11) She rubbed his head till he fell asleep again, and she soon drifted off to sleep once more.(12) So I fell asleep on the pull out couch in my studio apartment the minute I got home.(13) It's the fancy medical term for that nasty tingling that crawls up your leg when your foot's asleep .(14) I fell asleep sometime after that and had some very disturbed dreams.(15) I don't know what's wearing me out at the moment, but for the first time in years I actually fell asleep on the train.(16) I flew back from Seoul last night and fell asleep almost right away.
(1) fall asleep :: ঘুমঘুম ভাব
(2) to fall asleep :: ঘুমিয়ে পড়া
(3) falling asleep :: ঘুম আসছে
(4) fast asleep :: ফাস্ট ঘুমিয়ে
(5) half asleep :: আধা ঘুমন্ত
(6) sound asleep :: গভীর ঘুম
(7) fallen asleep :: ঘুমাচ্ছে
(8) be asleep :: ঘুমিয়ে হতে
(9) be fast asleep :: ফাস্ট ঘুমিয়ে হতে
(10) be sound asleep :: ঘুমিয়ে শব্দ করা
2. numb ::
4. gone ::
1. awake ::
2. wide-awake ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
if you fall ASLEEP first,
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
After I spent two hours in your closet
waiting for you to fall ASLEEP?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
Ha! I knew you weren't ASLEEP.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
we open our home to Jimmy and
once he's ASLEEP we kill him.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 11
Either they fell ASLEEP
or they conspired with the enemy.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9
English to Bangla Dictionary: asleep
Meaning and definitions of asleep, translation in Bangla
language for asleep with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of asleep in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'asleep'
What asleep means in Bangla, asleep meaning
in Bangla, asleep
definition, examples and pronunciation
of asleep in Bangla language.