জিজ্ঞাসা করা, বলা, প্রার্থনা করা, পুছা, শুধান, সন্ধান লত্তয়া, চাত্তয়া, আদেশ করা, আমন্ত্রণ করা, খোঁজ করা, অনুরোধ করা
Verb(1) make a request or demand for something to somebody(2) direct or put; seek an answer to(3) consider obligatory; request and expect(4) address a question to and expect an answer from(5) require as useful, just, or proper(6) make a date(7) require or ask for as a price or condition
(1) And we must also remember that he has never won a Major going into the final round behind - so it will be a tough ask .(2) I knew it was about my father, but it felt like she was asking me permission to ask something about him.(3) There's a simple way to avoid having to ask or answer that question.(4) you couldn't ask for better(5) Jenny - what woman in their right mind would ask her ex for permission to date her next boyfriend?(6) An abundance of alcohol leads the boys to let their proverbial hair down; they ask Verdu along on a summer road trip, thinking she'll never say yes.(7) to ask sb's permission for sth(8) You're blessed with the first two, but the last may be too big an ask .(9) If you end up paying around two thirds of the initial ask then you are doing fine.(10) ask them in(11) The manager's positive mindset has rubbed off on players who refuse to believe the task of holding Rangers is too big an ask .(12) For anyone to come up with anything constructive is a huge ask and task!(13) don't be afraid to ask for advice(14) For any youngster to make an impact on the selectors in Australia, the prime ask would be consistency.(15) to ask sb sth(16) Is it too much to ask for to have at least one popular or semi-popular boy ask me to one of the dances or even out for pizza.
(1) ask for :: জিজ্ঞাসা করা
(2) to ask :: জিজ্ঞাসা করা
(3) ask questions :: প্রশ্ন কর
(4) ask out :: জিজ্ঞাসা
(5) ask for help :: সাহায্যের জন্য জিজ্ঞাসা
(6) ask a question :: প্রশ্ন জিজ্ঞাসা কর
(7) ask about :: সম্পর্কে জিজ্ঞাসা
(8) if you ask me :: যদি তুমি আমার কাছে জানতে চাও
(9) ask to leave :: ছেড়ে জিজ্ঞাসা
(10) ask for it :: ঝামেলা ডাকিয়া আনা
1. inquire ::
2. put forward ::
3. request ::
4. invite ::
5. call for ::
6. require ::
1. answer ::
2. respond ::
ask, asked, asks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and ASK the New Testament God
to forgive us?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 21
Just out of curiosity, why didn't you
ASK Leonard for advice about this?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
Barry, I've come
to ASK one more...
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
I ASK you a question about yourself,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
If you weren't busy I'd ASK you to join us.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 1
English to Bangla Dictionary: ask
Meaning and definitions of ask, translation in Bangla
language for ask with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ask in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'ask'
What ask means in Bangla, ask meaning
in Bangla, ask
definition, examples and pronunciation
of ask in Bangla language.