ক্ষুধা, প্রবৃত্তি, খাত্তয়ার ইচ্ছা, ব্যসন, খাই, আহারে রুচি, রূচি, খোরাকজৈবিক চাহিদা, স্পৃহা, রুচি, আকাঙ্ক্ষা, অভিলাষ, কামনা
Noun(1) a feeling of craving something
(1) they suffered from loss of appetite(2) Ever longed for that in-between meals treat, but don't want to ruin a healthy appetite for punk rock?(3) It was delicious and just enough to satisfy my appetite while not being too filling.(4) If television is anything to go by, there seems to be a huge appetite for shows about the love lives of rich New Yorkers.(5) There is an appetite for a balance between both strong leadership and a democratic system.(6) In Scotland this appetite for debate is as strong as elsewhere in Britain.(7) He had a great appetite for working on the land and was in ready demand around the locality.(8) Perhaps then their appetite for loud and highly dangerous explosions would be satisfied.(9) Did the film whet your appetite for another long, epic story of love, loyalty and bloody warfare?(10) As a taster of what's to come, this comes close to completely satisfying the appetite .(11) His positioning was faultless and his appetite for pain and mayhem truly awesome.(12) He had an immense appetite for life and loved gadgetry of all sorts, especially cars and boats.(13) Ironically, Australians love to watch sport but they are losing their appetite to play it.(14) he has a healthy appetite(15) The strong appetite for a piece of Ireland was often shallow, faddish and dishonest.(16) an unquenchable appetite for life
(1) good appetite :: ভাল ক্ষুধা
(2) loss of appetite :: ক্ষুধামান্দ্য
(3) lack of appetite :: অক্ষুধা
(4) bon appetite :: উপভোগ করুন
(5) risk appetite :: ঝুকিপুন্ন ক্ষুধা
(6) poor appetite :: দরিদ্র ক্ষুধা
(7) appetite suppressant :: ক্ষুধা নিবারন
(8) have a good appetite :: একটি ভাল ক্ষুধা আছে
(9) stimulate the appetite :: ক্ষুধা উদ্দীপিত
1. hunger ::
2. craving ::
3. appetence ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Do you think living with Amy has somehow
stirred up Sheldon's sexual APPETITE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 24
I share your APPETITE for new adventure, Ragnar Lothbrok,
Vikings Season 1, Episode 8
You'll learn that what I lack in height,
I make up for in APPETITE.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
I've lost my APPETITE.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
l hope you brought an APPETITE.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
English to Bengali Dictionary: appetite
Meaning and definitions of appetite, translation in Bengali language for appetite with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of appetite in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "appetite"
What appetite means in Bengali, appetite meaning in Bengali, appetite definition, examples and pronunciation of appetite in Bengali language.