উদ্বেগ, দুশ্চিন্তা, আধি, ভয়, ভাবনা, আশঙ্কা, কষ্ট, সন্দেহ, কার, ব্যগ্রতা, উত্কণ্ঠা, প্রযত্ন, উদ্বেজন, ব্যাকুলতা, উত্কলিকা, ব্যস্ততা, চিত্তচাঁচল্য, আধ্যান, অধৈর্য, অধীরতা, আকুলতা, চঁচলতা, ডর, উন্মুখতা, যত্ন, ঝামেলা, অথান্তর, তত্ত্বাবধান, দৌর্মনস্য, যত্ন-আর্তি, উতরোলদুর্ভাবনা
Noun(1) (psychiatry(2) a vague unpleasant emotion that is experienced in anticipation of some (usually ill-defined
(1) However, the fact that she suffers from anxiety and panic attacks is less certain of being admitted.(2) he felt a surge of anxiety(3) People may show symptoms of depression and anxiety , panic attacks, or agoraphobia.(4) The only cementing force was greed and the anxiety to cling on to power.(5) As you learn to modify your compulsive behaviour, your anxiety levels should lessen.(6) A soldier describes his anxiety to go home after the civil war ended.(7) They do not seem to know that depression and anxiety can cause eating disorders.(8) the housekeeper's eager anxiety to please(9) she suffered from anxiety attacks(10) Achievements since are the result of an anxiety to play it safe.(11) Madame des Ursins confesses in her voluminous correspondence that she made herself a burden to the king in her anxiety to exclude him from all other influence.(12) Two points need to be made with respect to the diagnosis of generalized anxiety disorder.(13) In her eagerness to serve her husband, and in perfect innocence of the legal aspect of her act, she does not give the matter much thought, except for her anxiety to shield him from any emergency that may call upon him to perform the miracle in her behalf.(14) Companies who exacerbate their employees' anxieties could still be paying for this failure long into the new year.(15) The worries and anxieties of his years at VÔö£┬«theuil seemed a distant memory.(16) The man seemed to have grasped the essence of standing aloof from worldly anxieties and vexations.
(1) anxiety disorder :: উদ্বেগ ব্যাধি
(2) separation anxiety :: বিচ্ছেদ উদ্বেগ
(3) performance anxiety :: কর্মক্ষমতা উদ্বেগ
(4) acute anxiety :: তীব্র উদ্বেগ
1. worry ::
1. unconcern ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Anguish, stress, ANXIETY....
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
"We are testing a new medication
for social ANXIETY...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
One of us has an ANXIETY attack
and you only think that you're a bait.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
...because he doesn't think I understand
the severity of your social ANXIETY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 24
You know, you might also benefit
from a prescription for ANXIETY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
English to Bangla Dictionary: anxiety
Meaning and definitions of anxiety, translation in Bangla
language for anxiety with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of anxiety in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'anxiety'
What anxiety means in Bangla, anxiety meaning
in Bangla, anxiety
definition, examples and pronunciation
of anxiety in Bangla language.