বিপক্ষ-, বিরূদ্ধ, বিপরীত-, অপ-, প্রতি, অপ
Noun(1) a person who is opposed (to an action or policy or practice etc.
Adjective(1) not in favor of (an action or proposal etc.
(1) The report was compiled by a wide spectrum of scientists from both pro and anti lobby groups and was chaired by the government's chief scientist.(2) You're not anti the pharmaceutical industry, are you?(3) Too often this debate is polarised into pro and anti camps, and this book does not help in this regard.(4) But even in January 1975 the anti campaign still had an 8% edge.(5) Lots of talk about auditing at the pro page, and the anti page had talk about some man that took over the world 75 million years ago?(6) In 2005, she stated publicly that she wouldn't ├ö├ç├┐be seen dead there├ö├ç├û and has been anti any contact with that country.(7) The prospect of war has roused strong passions, drawing politicians and public figures into pro and anti positions.(8) Some people are very anti the internet and thinks it stops children reading.(9) It's almost like the worst moments of the pro / anti debate replayed in microcosm.(10) This possibility has seemed so absurd, given the opinion polls, the press and the well-financed and efficiently organised anti campaign, that it has hardly seemed worth raising.(11) But we're really anti the rock star thing.(12) Helen is frankly public in her dislike of it, though Raenette's vote against the law in parliament means she is still the poster-child for the anti brigade.(13) I thought the debate went from the pro argument to the anti argument.(14) We're very anti people being passed on methadone.(15) I do not want this government wasting parliament time on what is an unimportant issue, and if the anti brigade stopped their demos maybe we should have enough police on the streets to deal with the human vermin.(16) I don't think there were many antis and I think it would be ideal to use that area if we can pull it off.
(1) anti- :: অপ-
(2) anti glare :: বিরোধী একদৃষ্টি
(3) anti-Semitism :: ইহুদিবিদ্বেষ
(4) anti-aging :: বিরোধী পক্বতা
(5) anti-static :: বিরোধী স্ট্যাটিক
(6) anti-theft device :: বিরোধী চুরি ডিভাইস
(7) anti-aircraft :: শত্রুবিমানাত্রমণপ্রতিরোধী
(8) anti-caking agent :: বিরোধী caking এজেন্ট
English to Bangla Dictionary: anti
Meaning and definitions of anti, translation in Bangla
language for anti with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of anti in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'anti'
What anti means in Bangla, anti meaning
in Bangla, anti
definition, examples and pronunciation
of anti in Bangla language.