Noun(1) a statement (either spoken or written(2) a statement that solves a problem or explains how to solve the problem(3) the speech act of replying to a question(4) the principal pleading by the defendant in response to plaintiff's complaint; in criminal law it consists of the defendant's plea of `guilty' or `not guilty' (or nolo contendere(5) a nonverbal reaction
Verb(1) react verbally(2) respond to a signal(3) give the correct answer or solution to(4) understand the meaning of(5) give a defence or refutation of (a charge, an argument(6) be liable or accountable(7) be sufficient; be adequate, either in quality or quantity(8) match or correspond(9) be satisfactory for; meet the requirements of or serve the purpose of(10) react to a stimulus or command
(1) The answer to #2 is perhaps only obvious when you actually know the answer !(2) All I needed was the answer to number thirty but she was selfish and didn't give me the answer .(3) This is not a situation where a single answer is going to be completely correct.(4) he said he would return to Spain to answer all charges(5) he knocked and entered without waiting for an answer(6) nothing short of that would answer(7) I'd usually talk him round, but never answer back(8) All you have to do is answer the question below, indicating which game you would like to see.(9) she was in court to answer a charge of drink-driving(10) you will have the police to answer to(11) she didn't answer her smile(12) If you've got the evidence, put it into the process and let the people answer the charges - it's only natural justice.(13) He was hauled before the Board of Control to answer charges over his behaviour.(14) he didn't answer(15) A warrant for his arrest was issued yesterday after he failed to attend court on Friday to answer a new charge of shoplifting.(16) the correct answer to the question
(1) answer the phone :: ফোন উত্তর
(2) answer back :: উত্তর পাঠাও
(3) auto answer :: স্বয়ংক্রিয় উত্তর
(4) answer sheet :: উত্তরপত্র
(5) answer machine :: উত্তর যন্ত্র
(6) correct answer :: সঠিক উত্তর
(7) answer questions :: প্রশ্নের উত্তর
(8) answer mode :: উত্তর মোড
(9) answer a question :: একটি প্রশ্নের উত্তর দাও
(10) prompt answer :: দ্রুত উত্তর
1. reply ::
2. solution ::
3. result ::
4. reply ::
5. rebut ::
6. match ::
7. satisfy ::
8. report to ::
9. pay ::
10. be accountable ::
11. do ::
12. resolve ::
1. inquiry ::
2. query ::
3. question ::
answer, answerable, answered, answering, answerphone, answerphones, answers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Lucy, you don't have to ANSWER that.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 24
but when do you think we'll have
an ANSWER on those cake flowers?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 11
- The ANSWER is giant magnetoresistance.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
I know the ANSWER, you're not gonna like it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
- The wiser ANSWER was no, my lord.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
English to Bangla Dictionary: answer
Meaning and definitions of answer, translation in Bangla
language for answer with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of answer in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'answer'
What answer means in Bangla, answer meaning
in Bangla, answer
definition, examples and pronunciation
of answer in Bangla language.