Adjective(1) completely enveloping
(1) Seasonal variation in the moon's path through the night sky changes the variance in ambient moonlight between proximate new moons and full moons.(2) Working in his back yard, aided by a schoolboy neighbor, he timed flashes and measured temperature and ambient light with equipment from the departmental storeroom.(3) There will be a lot of ambient music and sounds that will create atmosphere.(4) If you have underfloor heating throughout, you will enjoy a better all-round ambient temperature in every room, not just on the ground floor.(5) One of the primary differences in these two environments is the average ambient temperature, both in the day and night.(6) Will operation in environments with significantly higher ambient temperatures cause a pump malfunction?(7) This is ambient music of the highest order, music that is as beautiful and as rich as anything I've ever heard.(8) There's a fine line between captivating ambient music and anecdotal videogame soundtracks.(9) The rest of us - content merely with good ambient music overflowing with ideas - should be overjoyed by the entire album.(10) These should reduce your CPU temperature by at least 5 degrees centigrade in a 20 degrees centigrade ambient environment.(11) The 24 seedlings of each treatment were placed in one of two custom-designed root boxes capable of controlling root temperatures, while the shoots were exposed to the ambient greenhouse environment.(12) At the end of incubation, samples were allowed to cool down to room temperature under ambient conditions and always maintained in an aqueous environment.(13) The problem that Nasa has is that the electrical charging and heating effects caused by ambient particle radiation can disturb the delicate measurements needed to detect these effects.(14) The hatchlings normally emerge after a period of about 45-55 days depending upon the ambient sand temperature and climatic conditions.(15) Unnamed track number two opens upon friendlier environs, its ambient swells of keyboards almost deciding upon a melody or two.(16) Due to the sharp difference between cooled and ambient air temperatures, people who move between them risk colds and heat stroke.
(1) ambient temperature :: পরিবেষ্টিত তাপমাত্রা
(2) ambient light :: পরিবেষ্টনকারী আলো
(3) ambient air :: ক্সদব
(4) ambient conditions :: পরিবেষ্টনকারী শর্ত
(5) ambient pressure :: পরিবেষ্টনকারী চাপ
(6) ambient music :: পরিবেষ্টনকারী সঙ্গীত
1. ambient ::
2. circumambient ::
4. sky ::
5. heaven ::
6. air ::
7. expanse ::
8. firmament ::
9. boundary ::
10. ambit ::
11. periphery ::
12. bound ::
13. limit ::
14. inclusive ::
16. circumfluent ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...between the number of chirps per
minute and the AMBIENT temperature.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 2
English to Bangla Dictionary: ambient
Meaning and definitions of ambient, translation in Bangla
language for ambient with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ambient in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'ambient'
What ambient means in Bangla, ambient meaning
in Bangla, ambient
definition, examples and pronunciation
of ambient in Bangla language.