বিকল্প, পরিবর্তন, গত্যন্তর, অনুকল্প, ভিন্ন উপায়, উপায়ান্তর, নির্বাচন, সমাহার, বাছাইবৈকল্পিক, পরিবর্তনস্বরূপ, বিকল্পস্বরূপ, পরিবর্তনশীল, বৈভাষিক
Noun(1) one of a number of things from which only one can be chosen
Adjective(1) serving or used in place of another(2) necessitating a choice between mutually exclusive possibilities(3) pertaining to unconventional choices
(1) Our lease expires next year and we need to find an alternative home as quickly as possible.(2) The alternative scenario is not one that City fans will want to think too much about.(3) They've been known to hassle people who choose alternative lifestyles and dodge taxes.(4) In fact the experience made me wish that I had taken an alternative form of transport.(5) There are lots of alternative lifestyles in the area, as can be seen by the area's cafÔö£┬«s and stores.(6) The launch of Oven Chips offered a healthier and more convenient alternative to traditional chips.(7) The music is mainstream alternative pop and rock music, with little or no variation.(8) The only legal alternative , a fresh set of elections, would solve nothing.(9) It used to sell books and pamphlets about alternative cultures and lifestyles.(10) An article such as this one marks a sad day in the realm of so-called alternative press.(11) She loves alternative music and watching all sorts of sports though she says she is a total loser at most of them.(12) It is not as if there is some ready alternative available to citizens carrying out official duties.(13) So until the alternative route is available I expect to be able to use the existing roadway for access purposes.(14) The band Hell is for Heroes has denounced it as ├ö├ç├┐a great blow to alternative music├ö├ç├û.(15) Both traditional doctors and alternative therapists work to the best of their ability in any given situation.(16) Occasionally, though, I do browse around for alternative flavours and new experiences.
(1) alternative energy :: বিকল্প শক্তি
(2) alternative rock :: বিকল্প শিলা
(3) alternative fuels :: বিকল্প জ্বালানি
(4) alternative current :: পরিবর্তী প্রবাহ
(5) have no alternative :: কোন বিকল্প আছে
(6) alternative hypothesis :: বিকল্প অনুমান
(7) alternative plan :: বিকল্প পরিকল্পনা
1. different ::
2. unorthodox ::
প্রচলিত নিয়মানুযায়ী নহে এমন
3. alternate ::
4. option ::
alternative, alternatively, alternatives
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
My mom made it up as an
ALTERNATIVE to the Girl Scouts.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 22
You leave me no ALTERNATIVE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
When I come back, just for fun,
the subject will be ALTERNATIVE history.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
I can see that.
I was providing you with an ALTERNATIVE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
is an ALTERNATIVE,
Vikings Season 1, Episode 1
English to Bangla Dictionary: alternative
Meaning and definitions of alternative, translation in Bangla
language for alternative with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of alternative in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'alternative'
What alternative means in Bangla, alternative meaning
in Bangla, alternative
definition, examples and pronunciation
of alternative in Bangla language.