জীবিত, জীবন্ত, প্রাণবন্ত, জিন্দা, জীবৎ, জিয়ন্ত, পূর্ণসচেতনজীবন্ত, প্রাণবন্ত, পূর্ণসচেতনজ্যান্ত, প্রাণময়, জীয়ন্ত, প্রাণযুক্ত, প্রাণোচ্ছল
Adjective(1) possessing life(2) (often followed by `with'(3) having life or vigor or spirit(4) (followed by `to' or `of'(5) in operation(6) mentally perceptive and responsive(7) capable of erupting
(1) What could have been an important but dry history lesson in lesser hands comes alive in this vibrant exploration of the Black Church in Canada.(2) And embodied in all of this, central to all of this, is a tradition that you keep alive , that you continue, that you believe in - the hunt.(3) Now, Mr. Gibbons' position is that all of those fossil species were alive at the same time on this planet.(4) In a rural ambience, the games come alive again.(5) Nimba is seeking to keep the memory of Africa alive among immigrants from the continent.(6) When that happens, keep hope alive by continuing to expect the best - even if it doesn't pan out.(7) Head of the Agriculture society, Wendy Lee Yuen said it was imperative that the sugar industry continues to say alive in a globalised world.(8) We know that the embryo is alive , not dead or inanimate.(9) Ken comes alive in a theatre situation, and his wit and intelligence are a refreshing change to the mundane stand-up acts as he makes you see life through new eyes.(10) The director used to say, ├ö├ç├┐Oh God, the minute she gets that gun, she comes alive .├ö├ç├û(11) Sometimes I think the only thing that keeps the Tory party alive is continuing to write its suicide note.(12) An intense research spirit is still alive , if not continentally disseminated.(13) Despite all that I have outlined, it should be recognised that science is still very much alive and will continue to have an important role to play in society.(14) Coetzee has obviously immersed himself in his adoptive hometown, and the city comes alive in all its banal, suburban Australianness.(15) The screen comes alive when either the protagonist, or his worthy antagonist, are present.(16) Though members argue that the Press Club remains alive , it currently has no physical location.
(1) dead or alive :: জীবিত অথবা মৃত
(2) stay alive :: জীবিত থাক
(3) keep alive :: জিবন্ত রাখ
(4) come alive :: জীবন্ত
(5) alive and kicking :: জীবিত এবং সুস্থ ও সক্রিয়
(6) be alive :: বেঁচে উঠো
(7) buried alive :: জীবন্ত কবর
(8) fully alive :: পরিপূর্ণ রুপে জীবিত
(9) being alive :: বেঁচে থাকতে
(10) alive and well :: জীবিত এবং ভালো
1. living ::
2. in existence ::
3. animated ::
5. live ::
6. awake ::
7. active ::
1. asleep ::
2. cold ::
3. dead ::
4. deceased ::
5. defunct ::
6. departed ::
7. inanimate ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...until the box is opened, the cat
can be thought of as both ALIVE and dead.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
Why is he still ALIVE?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
if he was going
to come home ALIVE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
Jon's the one man ALIVE
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
if l'm still ALIVE.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
English to Bangla Dictionary: alive
Meaning and definitions of alive, translation in Bangla
language for alive with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of alive in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'alive'
What alive means in Bangla, alive meaning
in Bangla, alive
definition, examples and pronunciation
of alive in Bangla language.