এলকোহল, মদ্য, সুরাসার, সুরা, বিশুদ্ধ সুরাসার, অরিষ্ট, চষক, কোহল
Noun(1) a liquor or brew containing alcohol as the active agent, or drink(2) any of a series of volatile hydroxyl compounds that are made from hydrocarbons by distillation
(1) The ale is five per cent alcohol by volume, and was available at all Arkell's pubs this week.(2) he has not taken alcohol in twenty-five years(3) If you are using alcohol , vodka is the most appropriate as it has no scent of its own.(4) polyvinyl alcohol(5) This is why men often seem to be able to drink more alcohol than women.(6) She told him that she was not going to serve him any more alcohol , and asked if he wanted her to call a cab.(7) When you get tired of drinking at home, why not go out and drink the same alcohol at twice the price down the pub?(8) This would allow alcohol to be served after normal pub hours only to customers who were having a table meal.(9) It is about four times as strong as most real ales, with an alcohol by volume of 11 per cent.(10) However, she admitted she had never seen Jackson serve the youngsters alcohol ..(11) When she was breath-tested, she was found to have three times the legal limit of alcohol in her system.(12) I heard it was because of the elections, and they were not allowed to serve any kind of alcohol .(13) The alcohol found in alcoholic beverages is ethyl alcohol (ethanol).(14) A roadside breath test found he had drunk more than twice the legal limit of alcohol .(15) However, the little alcohol in the martini was quickly taking me under its firm grip.(16) There's a town just before the Sahara and it's the last one that serves alcohol and it's our duty to stock up.
(1) rubbing alcohol :: মার্জন মদ
(2) drink alcohol :: মদ পান কর
(3) isopropyl alcohol :: isopropyl এলকোহল
(4) ethyl alcohol :: ইথাইল এলকোহল
(5) alcohol abuse :: এলকোহল অপব্যবহার
(6) benzyl alcohol :: বেনজাইল অ্যালকোহল
(7) alcohol-free :: এলকোহল মুক্ত
(8) denatured alcohol :: স্বাভাবিক গুণ থেকে ভ্রষ্ট এলকোহল
(9) fetal alcohol syndrome :: ভ্রূণের এলকোহল সিন্ড্রোম
(10) alcohol poisoning :: এলকোহল বিষক্রিয়া
1. liquor ::
3. strong drink ::
5. drink ::
7. booze ::
8. hooch ::
9. the hard stuff ::
10. firewater ::
11. rotgut ::
12. moonshine ::
13. white lightning ::
14. grog ::
15. the demon rum ::
16. the bottle ::
17. the sauce ::
18. ethyl alcohol ::
19. ethanol ::
alcohol, alcoholic, alcoholics, alcoholism, alcohols
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Amy put ALCOHOL on it...
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 12
A little early
for ALCOHOL, isn't it?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 10
We're all out of ALCOHOL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 1
Penny, we don't consume ALCOHOL during
Dungeons & Dragons.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
Hint: Sometimes they pack the ALCOHOL
in their trunks.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
English to Bangla Dictionary: alcohol
Meaning and definitions of alcohol, translation in Bangla
language for alcohol with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of alcohol in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'alcohol'
What alcohol means in Bangla, alcohol meaning
in Bangla, alcohol
definition, examples and pronunciation
of alcohol in Bangla language.