বিপদাশঙ্কা, শঙ্কা, ভীতি, অধীরতা, ত্রসন, ভয়, বিপদ্সঙ্কেত, সতর্ক করিবার জন্য যন্ত্রবিশেষ, ত্রাস, চমকসংকেত, বিপদসংকেতধ্বনি, বিপদসংকেত, আশঙ্কা, আতঙ্ক
বিপদাশঙ্কাঅধীরভীতিকরযে ব্যক্তি সামান্য কারণে বিপদ্সঙ্কেত ঘোষণা করেবিপদাশঙ্কাএলার্ম
Noun(1) fear resulting from the awareness of danger(2) a device that signals the occurrence of some undesirable event(3) an automatic signal (usually a sound(4) a clock that wakes a sleeper at some preset time
Verb(1) fill with apprehension or alarm; cause to be unpleasantly surprised(2) warn or arouse to a sense of danger or call to a state of preparedness
(1) She turned around in alarm , fearing he had taken off and was really going to follow through with his joke of leaving her by herself.(2) Ken looked above him in alarm and watched in shock as dirt, stones, support beams, all toppled on top of Ken, completely burying him alive.(3) they disabled the alarm and used a glass cutter to get in(4) Coastguards were alerted by the woman's friend, a 14-year-old girl, who managed to swim ashore to raise the alarm .(5) Occasionally we can see young men reacting to the declaration of pregnancy, always with alarm and fear.(6) An alarm can be set to go off once, daily, weekly, monthly or annually, with very flexible scheduling.(7) It's like a silent alarm ringing on a carefully coded genetic clock.(8) His apparent failure to notice that the pressure system was still on manual reportedly resulted in a warning alarm being sounded at 10,000 ft.(9) He gave the alarm and Miss Minnie Moore, housekeeper of the hotel, ran from room to room - sometimes in dense smoke - to rouse other occupants.(10) Oliver smelled smoke and gave the alarm(11) Mr Wynn, an 18-year-old archaeology student at the University of York, managed to escape and raise the alarm .(12) Mr Rushton contacted his wife to raise the alarm .(13) Beth Rodden calls out in alarm from the other portaledge.(14) the boat tilted and the boatmen cried out in alarm(15) We cannot help but wonder with alarm : how many more colleagues with some sense of shame and conscience will follow the footsteps of Li Fang?(16) Jeff Griffiths, 61, was one of the first to raise the alarm .
(1) alarm clock :: অ্যালার্মঘড়ি
(2) burglar alarm :: বিপদ সংকেত
(3) alarm system :: এলার্ম সিস্টেম
(4) ring the alarm :: সংকেতটি বাজাও
(5) false alarm :: মিথ্যা সংকেত
(6) set the alarm clock :: এলার্ম ঘড়ি সেট কর
(7) smoke alarm :: স্মোক এলার্ম
(8) alarm bell :: বিপদসূচক ঘণ্টা
(9) car alarm :: গাড়ির এলার্ম
(10) radio alarm clock :: রেডিও এলার্ম ঘড়ি
1. fear ::
2. warning ::
4. dismay ::
5. warning device ::
6. alarm clock ::
7. frighten ::
8. dismay ::
9. alert ::
alarm, alarmed, alarming, alarmist, alarmists, alarms
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yeah. No, well, actually,
I was thinking
more of an ALARM system.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
Hacking the ALARM system, computer crime,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
Twenty men rode into our camp
without a single guard sounding the ALARM?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9
Yo, what's going on, man?
What's that ALARM?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
Quick, pull the fire ALARM,
let's get out of here.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
English to Bangla Dictionary: alarm
Meaning and definitions of alarm, translation in Bangla
language for alarm with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of alarm in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'alarm'
What alarm means in Bangla, alarm meaning
in Bangla, alarm
definition, examples and pronunciation
of alarm in Bangla language.