Noun(1) a mark placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation
Adjective(1) having or experiencing a rapid onset and short but severe course(2) extremely sharp or severe(3) having or demonstrating ability to recognize or draw fine distinctions(4) of an angle; less than 90 degrees(5) ending in a sharp point(6) of critical importance and consequence, or critical
(1) The most severe stages of acute asthma are respiratory failure, cardiopulmonary arrest, and death.(2) This would solve the problem of cutting the front bevels, with its fence set at an acute angle to the plane sole and guided by the back of the molded strip.(3) Plunged into darkness, practically all of Serbia has been dealing with an acute electricity shortage as generation plants under perform.(4) Although local doctors have been warning of an acute shortage of intensive care beds for children, the Department of Health said it did not believe there was a crisis.(5) The situation is particularly acute in certain cities - often the very ones that were a little slice of heaven in the 1990s.(6) Money is better off being spent to care for people in their own homes and in the community rather than being spent on hi-tech services and acute beds in hospitals.(7) This ability results from a well-developed, acute sense of hearing.(8) For a 16 year old, I had an acute awareness of the world outside of my own little high school/town.(9) It has a large posterior auricle that has a concave posterior margin meeting the hinge at an acute angle.(10) They also have acute senses of smell, touch, and hearing.(11) Appropriate treatment controls acute symptoms and reduces the risk of longer term complications.(12) In the course of its review, one hospital said it was not uncommon for an acute medical patient to have to wait four or five days before treatment even began.(13) When you make the drill, do not make the cutting edges so sharp or too acute .(14) This is an acute sound, which evokes desperate associations.(15) Heliox is a unique therapy for acute asthma because it decreases airway resistance without changing the diameter of the airway.(16) The word cÔö£Ôöñte has no acute on the "e" at the end of the word while cotÔö£┬« does.
(1) acute angle :: সূক্ষ্মকোণ
(2) acute toxicity :: তীব্র বিষাক্ততার
(3) acute pain :: তীব্র ব্যথা
(4) acute triangle :: তীব্র ত্রিভুজ
(5) acute disease :: তীব্র রোগ
(6) acute gastritis :: তীব্র গ্যাস্ট্রিক
(7) acute accent :: তীব্র অ্যাকসেন্ট
(8) acute shortage :: তীব্র ঘাটতি
1. severe ::
2. sharp ::
3. astute ::
4. keen ::
5. incisive ::
6. intense ::
7. acute accent ::
acute, acutely, acuteness, acutes
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
If Raj dies, it'll be from frostbite,
gangrene, ACUTE sunburn...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
English to Bangla Dictionary: acute
Meaning and definitions of acute, translation in Bangla
language for acute with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of acute in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'acute'
What acute means in Bangla, acute meaning
in Bangla, acute
definition, examples and pronunciation
of acute in Bangla language.