সারাংশ, সংক্ষিপ্তসারবিমূর্ত, অবাস্তব, ভাবমূলক, ভাবগত, নির্বস্তুক, অকার্যকর, নিগূঢ়, দুর্বোধ্যঅমূর্ত, বস্তুনিরপেক্ষটানিয়া লত্তয়া, আকর্ষণ করা, নিষ্কাশিত করা, পৃথক্ করা, সারসংক্ষেপ করা
Noun(1) a concept or idea not associated with any specific instance(2) a sketchy summary of the main points of an argument or theory
Verb(1) consider a concept without thinking of a specific example; consider abstractly or theoretically(2) make off with belongings of others(3) consider apart from a particular case or instance(4) give an abstract (of
Adjective(1) existing only in the mind; separated from embodiment(2) not representing or imitating external reality or the objects of nature(3) dealing with a subject in the abstract without practical purpose or intention
(1) The colours each had several meanings, some of which were abstract ideas, some concrete as in the cattle and sheep example.(2) Her comments in interviews and at readings, likewise, reveal the startling literalness of her apparently abstract , difficult poems.(3) Verbs and adjectives are more abstract , and so are more difficult concepts for children's minds to grasp.(4) But I take comfort in our inability to delineate the ├ö├ç├┐entire picture├ö├ç├û - at best we can abstract a stable whole from the flow of its parts, and that can never be ├ö├ç├┐true├ö├ç├û.(5) For these abstract artists, the external world is mediated by internal feelings.(6) Once we get a hint we are capable of making the original more abstract and less concrete, of extending a concrete and singular concept into more abstract spheres.(7) The pace is languid and events too abstract to be a children's movie, yet corny stunts alienate mature viewers.(8) What is relevant in the economic realm is not an abstract concept or formula - no matter how beautiful - but its physical embodiment.(9) Or is it an abstract place existing inside people's minds?(10) But it is Brutus who is the most instantly recognisable modern figure in his use of abstract nouns to justify political ends.(11) The reason for believing that it is a largely abstract and theoretical issue is that the Court of Appeal judgments implied strongly that that was so.(12) In the '50s, he made heavily textured abstract paintings using crumpled mulberry paper and globs of oil paint.(13) The lower half of the artwork consists of dark splotches and torn-paper abstract effects.(14) So a culture based on abstract reasoning, or on various metaphysical precepts, may itself be simply a product of evolutionary change.(15) It came through concrete example and abstract argument.(16) Liberty is a ponderous and not-to-be-used-lightly abstract noun.
(1) abstract noun :: বস্তুবাচক নাম
(2) abstract nouns :: বিমূর্ত বিশেষ্য
(3) abstract art :: অমূর্ত চিত্রকলা
(4) abstract painting :: বিমূর্ত চিত্রকলার
(5) abstract idea :: বিমূর্ত ধারণা
(6) abstract concept :: বিমূর্ত ধারণা
(7) abstract thinking :: বিমূর্ত চিন্তা
(8) in the abstract :: বিমূর্ত মধ্যে
(9) abstract class :: বিমূর্ত বর্গ
1. theoretical ::
2. nonrepresentational ::
3. nonobjective ::
4. summary ::
5. synopsis ::
6. abstraction ::
7. summarize ::
8. extract ::
9. pilfer ::
ছিঁচকে চুরি করা
1. concrete ::
abstract, abstracted, abstracting, abstractly, abstractness, abstractnesses, abstracts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
are floating in an ABSTRACT
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 16
It always seems a bit ABSTRACT, doesn't it?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 9
is an ABSTRACT concept...
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
English to Bangla Dictionary: abstract
Meaning and definitions of abstract, translation in Bangla
language for abstract with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of abstract in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'abstract'
What abstract means in Bangla, abstract meaning
in Bangla, abstract
definition, examples and pronunciation
of abstract in Bangla language.