সক্ষম, সমর্থ, দক্ষ, শক্ত, ক্ষম, ক্ষমতাবান্, ক্ষমতাশালী, শক্তিমান্, পটু, লায়েক, সক্রিয়, কর্মণ্য, প্রতিভাধর, প্রতিভাশালী, প্রতিভাসম্পন্ন, যোগ্যযোগ্য, গুণী, বিচক্ষণ
Adjective(1) (usually followed by `to'(2) have the skills and qualifications to do things well(3) having inherent physical or mental ability or capacity(4) having a strong healthy body
(1) You need to have a strong squad to be able to compete in the top half of the Premiership.(2) we'll help you as much as we're able(3) she's able to use the new system(4) It is not known if any of the riders will be able to compete at the top level again.(5) They are allowed one magazine and they might be able to earn the right to have a book.(6) We have had a really hard year and I would have never been able to afford to pay for it.(7) It seems just wonderful to be able to take pictures of anything you want and post it.(8) In some ways not being able to drive now is analogous to not being able to read a century ago.(9) The translation was made by an array of the most able scholars and poets of the time.(10) The morning journey was relaxing and I was able to read a lot that will help me at work.(11) Mark has just started to be able to take a few steps but will never have full mobility again.(12) When you add in council tax and other bills we know we wouldn't be able to afford that.(13) She was able to break free and punch one of the men when two passersby came to her aid.(14) she's very able(15) I saw this movie on t.v. years and years ago and have yet to be able to find it in a video store.(16) He may not have been able to afford the art at the galleries but he met the people who could.
(1) be able to :: করতে পারবেন
(2) be able :: সমর্থ
(3) to be able :: সক্ষম হতে
(4) able-bodied :: নীরোগ
(5) not able to :: করতে পারবেন না
(6) not be able to :: সমর্থ হবে না
(7) be able to do :: কাজ করতে সক্ষম হবে
(8) be able to see :: দেখতে পাবে
(9) able to see :: দেখতে সক্ষম
1. capable of ::
2. intelligent ::
3. able-bodied ::
4. capable ::
1. incompetent ::
2. inept ::
3. poor ::
4. unfit ::
5. unqualified ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You won't be ABLE to help us
in this fight
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
we didn't think you'd be ABLE to do
two things at once.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
I want to be ABLE to say I was
reading it before it was cool.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 11
Nobody's gonna be ABLE to
understand a word you're saying.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
I'm just saying that
I won't be ABLE to protect you.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
English to Bangla Dictionary: able
Meaning and definitions of able, translation in Bangla
language for able with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of able in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'able'
What able means in Bangla, able meaning
in Bangla, able
definition, examples and pronunciation
of able in Bangla language.