পরিদর্শন করা, দেখিবার জন্য যাওয়া বা আসা, দেখিতে যাওয়া বা আসা, বাড়িতে পরস্পর দেখা-সাক্ষাৎ করার অভ্যাস থাকা, দণ্ড দেওয়াঅভ্যাগম, অভ্যাগমন, ক্ষতিসাধনার্থ গমন, বাসার্থ গমন, বাসার্থ আগমন, শাস্তিদানদেখিতে যাত্তয়া
Noun(1) the act of going to see some person or place or thing for a short time(2) a meeting arranged by the visitor to see someone (such as a doctor or lawyer(3) the act of visiting in an official capacity (as for an inspection(4) the act of going to see some person in a professional capacity(5) a temporary stay (e.g., as a guest
Verb(1) go to see a place, as for entertainment(2) go to certain places as for sightseeing(3) pay a brief visit(4) come to see in an official or professional capacity(5) impose something unpleasant(6) talk socially without exchanging too much information(7) stay with as a guest(8) assail
(1) During his visit , he is staying with Bronek Rejek, a prominent figure within the Swindon Polish community.(2) Having ranted considerably, welcome to my new English civilian female friend who has decided to pay me a visit in the club this evening.(3) a visit to the doctor(4) the visit to England lasted four days(5) Georgie rode out to visit with Tess, though I'm sure she'll come by to visit you and Olivia, as well.(6) When guests visit you, it is polite to welcome them with kind words and serve them what you have.(7) If you have lost your pet recently, please pay us a visit , your dog may be here at Manchester Dogs' Home waiting to be claimed.(8) Perhaps the Planning Office of Bromley would like to pay us a visit to appreciate the result of this decision.(9) I will have my maid come and pay you a visit in the morning so you two can figure out your wardrobe for the coronation.(10) Yes the good doctor has been gracious enough to pay me a visit tonight.(11) Give Cold Steel a call or visit their Website for more details on the new Laredo Bowie.(12) inspectors visit all the hotels(13) Jamie Kennedy is a cooking legend in Ontario, and we had been advised to pay him a visit .(14) My advice is to visit an immunologist, who can ask you more questions about how the twins feel, and can look for signs of an allergy.(15) high entertainment value is one good reason to visit the site's ultra-cool home page(16) When I was in London I popped up to Kettering to pay him a visit .
(1) pay a visit :: সাক্ষাৎ করা
(2) visit friends :: বন্ধুদের সাথে দেখা কর
(3) your visit :: আপনার পরিদর্শন
(4) come to visit :: পরিদর্শন করতে আসো
(5) office visit :: অফিস দর্শন
(6) visit card :: পরিদর্শন পত্র
(7) flying visit :: উড়ন্ত দর্শন
(8) go on a visit :: সফরকালে যেতে
(9) official visit :: সরকারি সফরে
1. call ::
3. sojourn ::
4. call on ::
5. stop by ::
6. stay in ::
7. see ::
8. call in ::
9. inspect ::
10. bring down ::
11. jaw ::
1. avoid ::
2. shun ::
visit, visited, visiting, visitor, visitors, visits
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Please tell His High Holiness
he's always welcome to VISIT.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
Well visible during the whole VISIT,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
I promise to come back and VISIT
whenever I can.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
Check the CCTV cameras against
the sketch from my previous VISIT.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
It was a nice
VISIT tvshowslatest.blogspot.com to download
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 17
English to Bengali Dictionary: visit
Meaning and definitions of visit, translation in Bengali language for visit with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of visit in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "visit"
What visit means in Bengali, visit meaning
in Bengali, visit definition, examples and pronunciation
of visit in Bengali language.