Pronoun(1) used as the object of a verb or preposition to refer to two or more people or things previously mentioned or easily identified.(2) themselves.
(1) He is a man; you can't just blame her, because if he really wanted to he would see them kids no matter how far away they live.(2) she was talking about them(3) I bathed the kids and read them stories(4) When a child has gone out into the world without quite the right tools to deal with it, you love them even more.(5) you reckon that's them?(6) don't show it to them(7) rows of doors, most of them locked(8) I sat between them and the door(9) they took books with them(10) let them in(11) don't follow them(12) They have all grown up into nice people and I'm confident they love me as much as I love them .(13) After the class she left with a girl friend and was on her way to a games lesson when the boy and one of his friends joined them .(14) anybody but them(15) And if I made as much money as them I would buy a huge house too.(16) what would you do if you were them?
(1) all of them :: তাদের সবাই
(2) both of them :: তাদের উভয়ের
(3) to them :: তাদেরকে
(4) of them :: তাদের মধ্যে
(5) with them :: তাদের সাথে
(6) among them :: তাদের মধ্যে
(7) some of them :: তাদের মধ্যে কিছু
(8) one of them :: তাদের একজন
(9) for them :: তাদের জন্য
(10) most of them :: তাদের অনেকেই
1. them ::
2. to them ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Is that all of THEM?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
As if I'd feel sorry for THEM.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
We don't need to hide from THEM.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
I know you don't like THEM.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
My Unsullied will make THEM safe again
in short order, my friend,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
English to Bengali Dictionary: them
Meaning and definitions of them, translation in Bengali language for them with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of them in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "them"
What them means in Bengali, them meaning in Bengali, them definition, examples and pronunciation of them in Bengali language.