আত্মসমর্পণ, বশ্যতাস্বীকার, পদত্যাগ, পরাজয় স্বীকারসমর্পণ করা, আত্মসমর্পণ করা, সমর্পণ করিয়া দেত্তয়া, হার মানা, বশ্যতাস্বীকার করা, ত্যাগ করাসমর্পণ করিয়া দেওয়া, পরের অধিকারে সমর্পন করা, আত্মসমর্পন করা
Noun(1) acceptance of despair(2) a verbal act of admitting defeat(3) the delivery of a principal into lawful custody(4) the act of surrendering (usually under agreed conditions
Verb(1) give up or agree to forgo to the power or possession of another(2) relinquish possession or control over
(1) As a consequence of the approach adopted by insurance companies on the early surrender of endowment policies, a market has developed in second-hand endowment policies.(2) Now, the merciless enemy commander wants to surrender .(3) To frighten the people sufficiently that they will gladly surrender their individual rights and those of their neighbors for the promise of security, you have to atomize them.(4) However, he was a soldier true at heart and would never surrender without resisting with all the means at his disposal.(5) This is effectively an exit penalty for anyone who wants to surrender a with-profits policy early and shift their money elsewhere.(6) Some of these organizations caused their opponents serious discomfiture and served notice that the landlords were not going to surrender their rights and privileges without a fight.(7) The Japanese refused to unconditionally surrender to allied forces.(8) Midfielders were determined to surrender possession in the early stages.(9) The policy, while savage, often meant the next towns along the way would surrender rather than resist.(10) There was no element of surrender in the early capitulations made between the powerful Ottoman Turk sultans and various European rulers.(11) In our system of government there is no provision for surrender .(12) they refused to surrender their weapons(13) Meanwhile, although it was agreed that we should surrender the policy, the firm continued to take the premiums.(14) The Kings could surrender a Game 1 to Jersey from sheer jitters.(15) The Allied policy of unconditional surrender also discouraged many from laying down their arms until there was no other option open.(16) He doesn't want to surrender the advantage he has as a fine hitter.
(1) to surrender :: আত্মসমর্পণ
(2) unconditional surrender :: নিঃশর্ত আত্মসমর্পণ
(3) surrender value :: আত্মসমর্পণ মান
(4) surrender to :: আত্মসমর্পণ
(5) cash surrender value :: নগদ প্রত্যর্পণ মূল্য
(6) self-surrender :: স্ব-আত্মসমর্পণ
1. capitulate ::
2. give up ::
ছেড়ে দিতে হবে
3. abandon ::
4. cede ::
5. capitulation ::
6. resignation ::
7. giving up ::
1. resist ::
surrender, surrendered, surrendering, surrenders
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The ironborn will not SURRENDER.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
He has gone to the Crag
to accept the SURRENDER.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
I need to know
if you're going to SURRENDER.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
Any ironborn who SURRENDER will be allowed
to return safely to their homes.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
I urged him to SURRENDER peacefully.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
English to Bengali Dictionary: surrender
Meaning and definitions of surrender, translation in Bengali language for surrender with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of surrender in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "surrender"
What surrender means in Bengali, surrender meaning
in Bengali, surrender definition, examples and pronunciation
of surrender in Bengali language.