অধস্তন, অধীন, নিম্ন, অবর, অপ্রধান, অধ:স্থ, ছোটআজ্ঞাবহ, আজ্ঞাধীন, আজ্ঞানুবর্তী, আজ্ঞাধীন ব্যক্তিসাপেক্ষ করান, শাসনাধীন করান
Noun(1) an assistant subject to the authority or control of another(2) a word that is more specific than a given word
Verb(1) rank or order as less important or consider of less value(2) make subordinate, dependent, or subservient
Adjective(1) lower in rank or importance(2) subject or submissive to authority or the control of another(3) (of a clause, or dependent
(1) Although this was by no means an uncommon pattern in late nineteenth-century Europe, it reflected Italy's relatively subordinate position on international markets.(2) If, on the other hand, he is an act- or rule-utilitarian, he would seem to give character a role that is subordinate to reason.(3) In spite of young Kano's academic superiority he was relegated to a subordinate position, because of his physical inferiority.(4) For a population that has been forced into a permanent subordinate position by an occupying power, this disparity is not only a hardship but a searing humiliation as well.(5) This ownership or control over labor might be developed through the lineage, where junior members were subordinate to the senior members, though this is less visible in older documentation.(6) The Dutch Republic is presented as an early example of a state in which the nobility lost their leading position as they became subordinate to merchant patricians.(7) It should be noted that different clay minerals are stable at the low pH level in the gut in comparison with sea water, although this is likely to be of subordinate importance relative to the kinetic effect of decreased pH.(8) Thus women are now in the workforce but in positions where they are subordinate to men and under their control.(9) However, the figure of the virgin and its supporting theology are subordinate to her son.(10) To begin with, men may be able to reap the benefits of church-based support because, unlike women, they generally do not occupy a subordinate position in the church.(11) The second is a subordinate level process that refines the precise timing of the movement.(12) This recognises the power of the State and its ability to get things done, but critically also recognised that Soviet society was able to negotiate with the State even if from an unequal and subordinate position.(13) From this perspective, the function of good and/or evil in the morality play is important but subordinate to the role of protagonist/hero.(14) In other words, containment's second, subordinate goal was regime change.(15) A more serious problem is that their economic dependence may result in their finding themselves in a subordinate position in their families.(16) Leith is languid, conceited, a natural leader of men despite his subordinate rank.
(1) subordinate clause :: অধীনস্থ দফা
(2) subordinate legislation :: অধীনস্থ আইন
(3) subordinate to :: অধস্তন
(4) be subordinate :: অধীনস্থ হতে
(5) subordinate particle :: অধীনস্থ কণা
1. lower-ranking ::
2. secondary ::
3. dependent ::
4. low-level ::
5. subdue ::
6. junior ::
7. hyponym ::
8. foot soldier ::
1. major ::
2. more ::
3. primary ::
4. prime ::
5. senior ::
6. superior ::
subordinate, subordinated, subordinates, subordinating
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
How many reels before the SUBORDINATE
male protagonist gets to his point?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
Like the SUBORDINATE male protagonist
in action movies who disappears...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
English to Bengali Dictionary: subordinate
Meaning and definitions of subordinate, translation in Bengali language for subordinate with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of subordinate in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "subordinate"
What subordinate means in Bengali, subordinate meaning
in Bengali, subordinate definition, examples and pronunciation
of subordinate in Bengali language.