Noun(1) a silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group; occurs abundantly in natural compounds (especially in salt water, rock salt
(1) The means by which sodium enters plants is still poorly understood.(2) Finally, one of the more esoteric chemical markers to be found in ice cores is sodium .(3) Glauconite is close in composition to muscovite but has some iron, magnesium, sodium , and calcium.(4) By law, the amount of sodium must be stated in grams on the label.(5) There is no reason to consume a lot of sodium, so choose and prepare foods with less sodium .(6) Diuretics reduce fluid retention in the body by encouraging the removal of salts such as potassium and sodium from the blood.(7) The second most abundant ion was potassium, followed by sodium , magnesium, manganese and iron.(8) In the body, it is essential to keep levels of sodium and potassium in balance.(9) It's important to cut down on salt because salt contains sodium and having too much sodium can raise blood pressure.(10) These will include blood samples to find out levels of sodium , chloride, potassium and urea.(11) Calcium helps to build up good soil structure, sodium causes breakdown and dispersion of the aggregates.(12) Too much sodium makes the body excrete calcium, threatening bone density and strength.(13) He worked on light metal alloys and the electrolytic production of potassium and sodium .(14) The beneficial effects of potassium and the harmful effects of sodium have recently received attention.(15) Empty calories, fat and sodium deliver a triple whammy that is the downfall of many.(16) The salts of sodium and potassium are the main providers of the osmotic strength of body fluids.
(1) sodium acetate :: সোডিয়াম সির্কাম্লদ্বারা জারিত
(2) sodium chloride :: সোডিয়াম ক্লোরাইড
(3) sodium hydroxide :: সোডিয়াম হাইড্রক্সাইড
(4) sodium carbonate :: সোডিয়াম কার্বোনেট
(5) sodium bicarbonate :: সোডিয়াম বাই কার্বনেট
(6) sodium citrate :: সোডিয়াম সিত্রিত
(7) sodium hypochlorite :: সোডিয়াম প্রোটোকল
(8) sodium benzoate :: সোডিয়াম benzoate
(9) sodium sulphate :: সোডিয়াম সালফেট
(10) sodium fluoride :: সোডিয়াম ফ্লোরাইড
1. sodium ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You know, a little SODIUM hydroxide,
shut the lid.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
Yeah. I mean,
aren't those the ones with
the off-the-chart SODIUM?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
Did you pick up
the low SODIUM soy sauce
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
exposed to a SODIUM carbonate
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 7
Sodium, potassium, calcium.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
English to Bengali Dictionary: sodium
Meaning and definitions of sodium, translation in Bengali language for sodium with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of sodium in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "sodium"
What sodium means in Bengali, sodium meaning
in Bengali, sodium definition, examples and pronunciation
of sodium in Bengali language.