অগভীর, চেটাল, উপর-উপর, ভাসা-ভাসাঅগভীর স্থান, অগভীর জলমগ্ন চড়াঈষত
Noun(1) a stretch of shallow water
Verb(1) make shallow(2) become shallow
Adjective(1) lacking physical depth; having little spatial extension downward or inward from an outer surface or backward or outward from a center(2) not deep or strong; not affecting one deeply(3) lacking depth of intellect or knowledge; concerned only with what is obvious
(1) I was pressed up against him and my breathing was shallow .(2) Her roof has the same shallow hip but is turned up like a basin with a butterfly profile.(3) As they open up to each other about their woes, neither seems to recognise how monstrously selfish and shallow they appear.(4) Dave sank down and sat on her front steps, breaths shallow , as though he was trying not to cry.(5) The shallow depths where fertilizer is placed are dry under drought situations, which limits nutrient uptake.(6) I was going to go home and fix my face, hide it with makeup and hope that Brendan wasn't shallow enough to break up with me because I was temporarily ugly.(7) His shallow breathing seemed to echo throughout the room.(8) They were covered over slightly, like a shallow puddle that manages to reflect the sky while still being able to see to the bottom.(9) I grow this prehistoric plant in a shallow bowl of water.(10) Your friends think I'm just that shallow , because they don't see it and I let them.(11) The hall is shaded by a shallow half-hat of a roof which leaves a crescent-shaped interstice between it and the edge of the big carapace.(12) Was he the only one who could tell how shallow she was?(13) His eyes were closed and his breathing was shallow .(14) Kate quickly pulled out a shallow chest from beneath her bed and dumped the contents onto the floor.(15) She pushed forward, rolling like a treadmill, trying to make her breaths shallow to preserve her air supply.(16) They have created roughly parallel blocks flanked by shallow canals that are actually slightly above harbour level.
(1) shallow water :: অগভীর পানি
(2) shallow waters :: অগভীর পানি
(3) shallow pool :: অগভীর পুকুর
(4) shallow-minded :: অগভীর মনের
(5) shallow copy :: অগভীর কপি
(6) be shallow :: অগভীর হতে
(7) shallow person :: অগভীর ব্যক্তি
(8) shallow lake :: অগভীর হ্রদ
(9) shallow well :: অগভীর ভাল
1. superficial ::
2. facile ::
3. simplistic ::
5. flimsy ::
6. insubstantial ::
7. lightweight ::
8. empty ::
10. trifling ::
11. surface ::
12. skin-deep ::
13. two-dimensional ::
14. frivolous ::
15. foolish ::
16. silly ::
18. shoal ::
19. shoal ::
shallow, shallower, shallowest, shallowly, shallowness, shallows
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
My point is, if Koothrappali is moving on
to a new life of SHALLOW, undeserved fame...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
( SHALLOW breaths )
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
It-It's stupid and SHALLOW,
but I just can't help it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
Sheldon, you are
the most SHALLOW,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
Vikings Season 1, Episode 6
English to Bengali Dictionary: shallow
Meaning and definitions of shallow, translation in Bengali language for shallow with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of shallow in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "shallow"
What shallow means in Bengali, shallow meaning in Bengali, shallow definition, examples and pronunciation of shallow in Bengali language.