বলা, কথা বলা, কহা, উচ্চারণ করা, বিবৃত করা, ঘোষণা করাবক্তব্য, উক্তি, মন্তব্য, ভাষণ, বিবৃতি, বক্তৃতা
- বলাবলাবলেছেনপ্রত্যাহার করা
Noun(1) the chance to speak
Verb(1) express in words(2) report or maintain(3) express a supposition(4) have or contain a certain wording or form(5) give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority(6) speak, pronounce, or utter in a certain way(7) communicate or express nonverbally(8) utter aloud(9) state as one's opinion or judgement; declare(10) recite or repeat a fixed text(11) indicate
(1) all I can say for him is that he's a better writer than some(2) Even though the liner notes may say otherwise, very few of the songs feature him alone.(3) it doesn't say where he was born(4) This scheme lends itself to the use of coins as scoring tokens; say , a nickel per point perhaps.(5) the assessor will have a say in how the money is spent(6) Viewers who want to have their say or put a question to the studio guests can call in.(7) The Garda press office said the Garda authorities had no say in deciding where the case was to be dealt with.(8) She was just happy to have the last say after another round of arguing with Matt.(9) Can you also explain why Industry has a say in policy development.(10) How will dollarized nations react to a U.S. monetary policy over which they have no say ?(11) Cameron had to say his speech in front of the class and he basically freaked out.(12) You probably don't think so right now but getting to have your say with your Dad will make you feel better in the long run.(13) the voters are entitled to have their say on the treaty(14) That means readers have less two months to have their say on which hotels in the region are the best.(15) Real partnership means all participants benefit and all have a say in developments.(16) Ask an average person in Mumbai their opinion on this issue, and they are likely to say that it is a non-issue.
(1) say something :: কিছু বল
(2) you say :: তুমি বলো
(3) say goodbye :: বলে বিদায়
(4) say hello :: হ্যালো বলো
(5) they say :: তারা বলে
(6) that is to say :: ঐটাই বলতে হবে
(7) nothing to say :: কিছুই বলার নাই
(8) say no more :: আর বলতে
(9) say again :: আবার বল
1. chance to speak ::
কথা বলার সুযোগ
2. influence ::
3. speak ::
4. declare ::
5. claim ::
6. express ::
7. recite ::
8. indicate ::
9. estimate ::
10. suppose ::
11. allege ::
সপক্ষে যুক্তি দেখান
12. enounce ::
13. tell ::
14. order ::
15. read ::
saar, say, says, unsay, unsays
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Now, would you SAY
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 12
They SAY I'm half a man.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
I don't know what to SAY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
You know you love him.
Look him in the eyes and SAY it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 1
I wanted to SAY sorry for not...
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
English to Bengali Dictionary: say
Meaning and definitions of say, translation in Bengali language for say with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of say in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "say"
What say means in Bengali, say meaning
in Bengali, say definition, examples and pronunciation
of say in Bengali language.