অভিক্ষেপ, প্রক্ষিপ্ত ছবি, অভিক্ষিপ্ত অঙ্গ, অভিক্ষিপ্ত অংশ
Noun(1) a prediction made by extrapolating from past observations(2) the projection of an image from a film onto a screen(3) a planned undertaking(4) any structure that branches out from a central support(5) any solid convex shape that juts out from something(6) (psychiatry(7) the acoustic phenomenon that gives sound a penetrating quality(8) the representation of a figure or solid on a plane as it would look from a particular direction(9) the act of projecting out from something(10) the act of expelling or projecting or ejecting
(1) The melody often is divided between the hands and sometimes involves projection from an interior location.(2) The principle of projection is well-established in psychology.(3) population projection(4) I believe psychologists would call this projection .(5) Digital projection is the only hope for revival cinema in this country, but revival houses are the last places that can afford new projectors.(6) What others say and do is a projection of their reality and perception, not yours.(7) By using slide projection on location, fragments of the past were introduced into the visual field of the present.(8) we protect the self by a number of defense mechanisms, including repression and projection(9) Psychoanalyst Carl Jung said that flying saucer reports in reality and fiction reflected a psychological projection of nuclear fears.(10) Overhead, a canopy of perforated metal panels extends out toward the first few rows of seats, helping with sound projection .(11) It is this kind of unconscious projection that determines our behavior, especially in personal relationships.(12) It is a radical example of what psychologists would call projection .(13) The Commander hit a switch on his podium and a holographic projection of Earth's moon, Luna, was generated in front of the Commander's podium.(14) As well as giving students tips on voice projection , the courses also teach the importance of positive body language and stage presence.(15) Finally, the plane projection of the map doesn't quite work.(16) projection of the sphere
(1) projection screen :: অভিক্ষেপ পর্দা
(2) back projection :: ফিরে অভিক্ষেপ
(3) orthographic projection :: লম্বভাবে অভিক্ষেপন
(4) orthogonal projection :: লম্ব অভিক্ষেপ
(5) rear projection :: পিছন অভিক্ষেপ
(6) projection room :: অভিক্ষেপ রুম
1. forecast ::
2. protuberance ::
3. jut ::
5. project ::
1. cavity ::
2. concave ::
3. concavity ::
গোলাকার ফাঁপা বস্তুর ভিতর
4. dent ::
5. depression ::
6. dint ::
7. hollow ::
8. indent ::
9. indentation ::
10. indenture ::
11. pit ::
12. recess ::
projection, projectionist, projectionists, projections
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Why? They're state of the art:
digital PROJECTION, surround sound.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
English to Bengali Dictionary: projection
Meaning and definitions of projection, translation in Bengali language for projection with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of projection in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "projection"
What projection means in Bengali, projection meaning in Bengali, projection definition, examples and pronunciation of projection in Bengali language.