বিশিষ্ট, অনিষ্পন্ন, অনাদায়ী, সুবিদিত, অসমাপ্ত, অসম্পন্ন, অকৃত, সহজে পরিদৃষ্ট, বাকি-পড়া, অপরিশোধিতঅসামান্য, অসাধারণ, শ্রেষ্ঠ, পরিদৃশ্যমান, বিশেষভাবে লক্ষণীয়
Adjective(1) distinguished from others in excellence(2) having a quality that thrusts itself into attention(3) owed as a debt(4) of major significance or importance
(1) The statement said the ship's visit to America would be an outstanding success.(2) The truly outstanding athlete always fights his way to the top, no matter what the odds.(3) The group members plan to take a holiday in the sun, clear off a few outstanding bills and invest whatever is left.(4) I own my home with a small amount outstanding on the mortgage.(5) I understood this land was an area of outstanding natural beauty.(6) The Kettering Prize recognizes the most outstanding recent contribution to the diagnosis or treatment of cancer.(7) To achieve this he is putting in place a bonus plan for the top 300 executives that will reward outstanding performance.(8) We should reduce air pollution and protect our areas of outstanding natural beauty against visual pollution.(9) A significant amendment to the interest provision is that any interest now calculated may not exceed the capital amount outstanding .(10) There is an area of outstanding natural beauty right on the doorstep and it is blocked off because of the dangerous stepping stones.(11) She is entitled to be paid the full balance outstanding on her mortgage.(12) It was a marvellous sporting moment following an outstanding performance.(13) He alleges there is no reason for a liquidator to take control over his outstanding debts because he is capable of paying it.(14) It had no bank debt outstanding when the deal was signed late last week.(15) From November 1996 on, a balance remained outstanding on his account.(16) The Sloan Prize honors the most outstanding recent basic science contribution to cancer research.
(1) outstand :: outstand
(2) outstanding balance :: বকেয়া ব্যালেন্সের
(3) outstanding performance :: অসাধারন অবদান
(4) outstanding achievement :: অসামান্য কৃতিত্ব
(5) outstanding debt :: অসাধারণ ঋণ
(6) outstanding job :: অসাধারণ কাজ
(7) outstanding work :: অসাধারণ কর্ম
(8) outstanding issue :: অনিষ্পন্ন বিষয়
(9) outstanding debts :: অসাধারণ বিতর্ক
(10) outstanding student :: অসাধারন ছাত্র
(11) amount outstanding :: বকেয়া পরিমাণ
1. excellent ::
2. remarkable ::
3. to be done ::
4. unpaid ::
5. owing ::
করিতে হইবে এমন
6. great ::
7. salient ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...or OUTSTANDING warrants, or...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 9
And the current arithmetic
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 4
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
O is for OUTSTANDING, which he is such.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
He had a bunch of OUTSTANDING tickets
and a bench warrant, so I...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
English to Bengali Dictionary: outstanding
Meaning and definitions of outstanding, translation in Bengali language for outstanding with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of outstanding in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "outstanding"
What outstanding means in Bengali, outstanding meaning in Bengali, outstanding definition, examples and pronunciation of outstanding in Bengali language.