উপলক্ষ, বার, ঘটনা, কাণ্ড, সুবিধা, কিশতি, কিস্তি, অনুবন্ধ, কারণ, নিমিত্তার্থক ঘটনা, সুযোগ, প্রয়োজনসুযোগ, ঘটনাকাল, সুবিধাজনক পরিস্থিতি, সুসময়উপলক্ষ হত্তয়া, উত্পাদন করা, প্রবৃত্ত করা, ঘটান, কারণ-স্বরূপ হত্তয়া
Noun(1) an event that occurs at a critical time(2) a vaguely specified social event(3) reason(4) the time of a particular event(5) an opportunity to do something
Verb(1) give occasion to
(1) it's the first time that I've had occasion to complain(2) Our certainty, whether grounded in reason or miraculous signs, affords no occasion to trust.(3) to mark the occasion(4) They marked the occasion with a celebration with family and neighbours.(5) His swimming marathon last summer was on the occasion of his 40th birthday.(6) The controversy provided a rare occasion for agreement between the ruling right and opposition left.(7) Raf was a great playmate to have around and could be serious when the occasion arose.(8) The occasion afforded staff the opportunity of paying tribute to a long-standing member of staff.(9) Some cultures decorate to celebrate a festive occasion , others to mark membership in a group or tribe.(10) The greatest occasion for celebration in a Kurd's life is marriage.(11) Instead of passing the ball off every time, he took shots around the arch when the occasion arose.(12) The special occasion gave guests the opportunity to meet the director, singers and dancers of the world renown opera.(13) They gave me a crystal wine glass to celebrate the momentous occasion .(14) by-elections are traditionally an occasion for registering protest votes(15) Last week there were celebrations to mark the occasion with Mass being celebrated by the new Bishop of Galway.(16) In 1979 Jimmy Carter used the occasion of the tenth anniversary of the lunar landing to push his energy program.
(1) on occasion :: মাঝে মাঝে
(2) special occasion :: বিশেষ অনুষ্ঠান
(3) rise to the occasion :: অনুষ্ঠানে ওঠা
(4) on this occasion :: এইবার
(5) on the occasion of :: অনুষ্ঠানে
(6) on one occasion :: একটা অনুষ্ঠানে
(7) on the occasion :: মাঝে মাঝে
(8) formal occasion :: আনুষ্ঠানিক উপলক্ষ
(9) auspicious occasion :: সুপ্রসন্ন অনুষ্ঠানে
(10) on another occasion :: আর বার
1. time ::
2. social event ::
3. opportunity ::
4. reason ::
5. affair ::
6. juncture ::
7. cause ::
1. consequence ::
2. corollary ::
3. development ::
4. effect ::
5. fate ::
6. fruit ::
7. issue ::
8. outcome ::
9. outgrowth ::
10. product ::
11. result ::
12. sequel ::
13. sequence ::
14. upshot ::
occasion, occasioned, occasioning, occasions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
What a wonderful OCCASION this is.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
I just want everyone to know, uh,
tonight's not a sad OCCASION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
- Yeah, what's the OCCASION?
- No OCCASION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
On this OCCASION, in his capacity as ruler,
he's asked me to speak on his behalf.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
to celebrate the OCCASION
that we both can enjoy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 15
English to Bengali Dictionary: occasion
Meaning and definitions of occasion, translation in Bengali language for occasion with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of occasion in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "occasion"
What occasion means in Bengali, occasion meaning in Bengali, occasion definition, examples and pronunciation of occasion in Bengali language.