পর্যবেক্ষণ, মন্তব্য, নিরীক্ষণ, অবেক্ষণ, নিরীক্ষা, প্রেক্ষা, ক্রিয়াকর্ম পালন, টীকাটিপ্পনী, মনোযোগ, বিলোকনলক্ষ্য করা, নজর
Noun(1) the act of making and recording a measurement(2) the act of observing; taking a patient look(3) a remark expressing careful consideration(4) facts learned by observing(5) the act of noticing or paying attention
(1) Doctors in Bristol fearing a second more serious attack kept him at Great Western Hospital for observation .(2) What a funny observation , and as I heard it from other girls I'm not really sure what boys think about it all.(3) So she wasn't surprised when he countered her obvious statement with an observation of his own.(4) It's the first day of school and my powers of observation alert me to an explicit phenomenon: skin is in.(5) Help was on the way in a very short time and the driver and passengers all got attention, and were sent to hospital for observation .(6) That is the first point I raise as a general observation and comment.(7) A number of oil sketches from nature in the Victoria and Albert Museum, London, reveal his powers of lively observation .(8) The journalist then continued with a remarkable observation on public opinion.(9) The process of observation is the receipt and recognition of raw information from the environment.(10) Greek doctors had started to look at the issue of poor health and disease by using a process of reasoning and observation .(11) his powers of observation(12) Sherlock Holmes' reputation rests upon his powers of observation , memory and deduction.(13) she was brought into hospital for observation(14) Admiring Mr Twain's skills of observation offers scant hope that human race is making any progress.(15) Moore suffuses her book with the rich detail and critical observation of a good reporter.(16) It testifies to his powers of observation and imagination and his storytelling abilities.
(1) observation deck :: পর্যবেক্ষণ ডেক
(2) under observation :: পর্যবেক্ষণাধীন
(3) direct observation :: প্রতক্ষ্য পর্যবেক্ষন
(4) observation tower :: পর্যবেক্ষণ টাওয়ার
(5) observation room :: পর্যবেক্ষণ রুম
(6) observation post :: পর্যবেক্ষণ পোস্ট
(7) study by observation :: পর্যবেক্ষণ দ্বারা অধ্যয়ন
2. remark ::
3. observance of ::
4. notice ::
6. reflection ::
1. breach ::
2. contravention ::
3. transgression ::
4. violation ::
observation, observational, observations
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
His OBSERVATION of high-energy positrons
has provided the first evidence...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
The OBSERVATION period
is almost over,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
OK? For some OBSERVATION.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
I have a conclusion
based on an OBSERVATION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
♪ The Big Bang Theory 7x18 ♪
The Mommy Observation
Original Air Date on March 13, 2014
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
English to Bengali Dictionary: observation
Meaning and definitions of observation, translation in Bengali language for observation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of observation in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "observation"
What observation means in Bengali, observation meaning in Bengali, observation definition, examples and pronunciation of observation in Bengali language.