সংকীর্ণ, সঙ্কীর্ণ, সরু, সীমিত, সীমাবদ্ধ, সঙ্কুচিত, অপ্রশস্ত, যথাযথ, অনুদার, ধর্মান্ধ, অতি সঙ্কীর্ণ, ঘিঁজি, অপরিসর, অবিস্তীর্ণ, জনসমাকীর্ণ, সঙ্কীর্ণচেতা, চিপা, তীক্ষ্ন, গোঁড়া, স্থানাভাব-সম্পন্নসংকীর্ণ করা, অপ্রশস্ত করা, সরু করা, সীমাবদ্ধ করা, অপ্রশস্ত হত্তয়া, সংকীর্ণ হত্তয়া, সরু হত্তয়া, সীমাবদ্ধ হত্তয়া, হ্রাস করা, হ্রাস হত্তয়া, সঙ্কুচিত করা, সঙ্কুচিত হত্তয়াসংকীর্ণ অংশ, সংকীর্ণ স্থান, সংকীর্ণ ঢালু পথ, সংকীর্ণ প্রবেশপথ, সংকীর্ণ রাস্তা, সংকীর্ণ প্রণালীস্বার্থপর, সীমিত সম্ভাবনা, ছোটো
Noun(1) a narrow strait connecting two bodies of water
Verb(1) make or become more narrow or restricted(2) define clearly(3) become more focused on an area of activity or field of study(4) become tight or as if tight
Adjective(1) not wide(2) limited in size or scope(3) lacking tolerance or flexibility or breadth of view(4) very limited in degree(5) characterized by painstaking care and detailed examination
(1) Provincial co-management regimes are typically narrow in scope as well as limited in formal powers.(2) Like others, we have huge concerns about scopes of practice becoming narrow and restrictive.(3) Those who accuse us of social engineering often have very narrow , rigid view about the way the world should be and everyone should conform with that.(4) The Justice Department's proposed interpretation of the law would radically narrow its scope.(5) As you go higher up the scale you narrow and decrease the scope of your knowledge until you know an enormous amount about very little.(6) The mass of soldiers squirmed through the all too narrow alleyway as they escaped from the ambush.(7) I was on a good but rather narrow road when the phone rang.(8) Anyhow, we posted the box, but it's too wide. Could you narrow it by a half inch or so?(9) Another defeat for the maroon and white in what has been a disappointing year for the county with a number of very narrow defeats in various grades along the way.(10) The driver nodded once and pressed a narrow strip of metal to the floor.(11) The chair is also capable of being pushed down the aisle due to its very narrow track width.(12) They have extremely narrow definitions of good music.(13) It appears that he is referring to ├ö├ç├┐frequent reader├ö├ç├û rather than a narrow definition of literacy.(14) Earlier evidence of such had been suggested by their 4-3 defeat at Newcastle and their narrow escapes against Aston Villa and Fulham.(15) However, his judgment was shaky, and his military adventures were more narrow escape than triumph.(16) First, in the narrow economic sense, fond memories of the pre-1980 protectionist regimes are often evoked.
(1) narrow-minded :: ছোট মনের অধিকারী
(2) narrow down :: সংকীর্ণ উত্থানপতন
(3) narrow escape :: সংকীর্ণ পালাবার
(4) narrow path :: সংকীর্ণ পথ
(5) narrow street :: সংকীর্ণ রাস্তা
(6) narrow range :: সংকীর্ণ পরিসর
(7) narrow road :: সংকীর্ণ রাস্তা
(8) too narrow :: খুব সংকীর্ণ
(9) very narrow :: খুবই সংকীর্ণ
1. small ::
2. slender ::
3. confined ::
4. limited ::
5. strict ::
6. by a very small margin ::
একটি খুব ছোট মার্জিন দ্বারা
7. minute ::
8. narrow-minded ::
ছোট মনের অধিকারী
10. narrow down ::
11. contract ::
12. constrict ::
1. broad ::
2. fat ::
3. wide ::
narrow, narrowed, narrower, narrowest, narrowing, narrowly, narrowness, narrows
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Across the Narrow Sea, your books are
filled with words like "usurper"
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
that would row across the Narrow Sea
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
Way to NARROW it down to everything.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 17
I crossed the Narrow Sea.
I have nowhere else to go.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
-We need to NARROW it down.
-Go there, right now!
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
English to Bengali Dictionary: narrow
Meaning and definitions of narrow, translation in Bengali language for narrow with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of narrow in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "narrow"
What narrow means in Bengali, narrow meaning in Bengali, narrow definition, examples and pronunciation of narrow in Bengali language.