সকাল, সকালবেলা, প্রভাত, প্রাত, শৈশব, বিহান, ফজর, প্রথমাংশ, প্রারম্ভিক অংশ, ভোর, প্রাত:কালপ্রাতর্ভূত, প্রাভাতিক, প্রাত:কালীন, প্রাত:কৃতপ্রাতঃকাল, প্রাতঃকালীন, প্রাতঃকালে ঘটিত, প্রাতঃকৃত
Noun(1) the time period between dawn and noon(2) a conventional expression of greeting or farewell(3) the first light of day(4) the earliest period
(1) yesterday morning(2) He can be seen early in the morning and late at night making sure all is in order.(3) I've got a meeting this morning(4) it was a beautiful sunny morning(5) at ten in the morning(6) he's coming back on Tuesday morning(7) Christmas morning(8) the previous morning(9) I'll see you in the morning(10) Many people are too busy in the morning to eat breakfast or just do not feel hungry.(11) No trams were running at the time, but it caused chaos in the morning rush hour.(12) Wednesday morning dawned bright, clear, and cold - typical end of October weather.(13) We went to school across the fields in the morning and helped out on the farm in the evenings.(14) every Monday morning(15) In a city like Glasgow, when people wake up in the morning the first thing they do is open the paper.(16) Even so, John still starts work at three o'clock in the morning seven days a week.
(1) good morning :: সুপ্রভাত
(2) in the morning :: সকালে
(3) this morning :: আজ সকালে
(4) every morning :: প্রত্যেক সকালে
(5) tomorrow morning :: আগামীকাল সকাল
(6) early morning :: ভোরবেলা
(7) yesterday morning :: গতকাল সকাল
(8) early in the morning :: সকালে প্রথম
1. before noon ::
2. dawn ::
3. good morning ::
4. aurora ::
5. morn ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Okay, since I'm obviously being ignored
here, let's go over the MORNING schedule.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
Tomorrow MORNING we need
to practice with the thermic lances,
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
Guess who picked up his new car
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
No, I'm not saying that,
because I kept saying that this MORNING
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 18
Cracked three spokes this MORNING.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 9
English to Bengali Dictionary: morning
Meaning and definitions of morning, translation in Bengali language for morning with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of morning in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "morning"
What morning means in Bengali, morning meaning in Bengali, morning definition, examples and pronunciation of morning in Bengali language.