হস্তকৃত, হস্তসাধিত, করচালিতসারগ্রন্থ, সংক্ষিপ্ত গ্রন্থউপাঅসনা গ্রন্থ
Noun(1) a small handbook(2) (military
Adjective(1) of or relating to the hands(2) requiring human effort(3) doing or requiring physical work
(1) If automatic valves are used, they should be controlled from a central location and be easy to override with manual controls.(2) His glasses gave him an intellectual appearance, but his build and physical presence were more like a manual laborer.(3) People working indoors do not get the sun exposure that their ancestors got as farmers and manual laborers.(4) A sand reference guide, also part of the manual , provides all information you need to set up each interface type.(5) On the road the manual was well behaved and although it lacked a little in the power department, it was apt enough.(6) This gives rise to the first of the above definitions of dexterity as manual skill and neat-handedness.(7) If slave conditions need to change, human labour, needs and feelings of manual workers need to be respected.(8) Some work as manual laborers while others work as farmers, especially when the fishing is bad.(9) I'm not complaining; it's great to have such a ready supply of manual labour.(10) He wrote his first book, a training manual called Inside the Cyclist.(11) These manual laborers, long accustomed to toiling in the fields, are good workers.(12) Reading most occult books these days is like flipping through a computer manual .(13) After I got the hang of the gearshift it was easier than a manual .(14) And he did so with an enviable manual dexterity driven by a witty, incisive mind.(15) Caregivers generally much prefer hands-on training to reading and following instructions in a user manual .(16) It's a book, about the same size as the instruction manual .
(1) user's manual :: ব্যবহারকারী এর ম্যানুয়াল
(2) manual labor :: কায়িক শ্রম
(3) operation manual :: অপারেশন ম্যানুয়াল
(4) service manual :: সেবা ম্যানুয়াল
(5) operating manual :: অপারেটিং ম্যানুয়াল
(6) manual work :: ম্যানুয়াল কাজ
(7) manual transmission :: ম্যানুয়াল ট্রান্সমিশনে
(8) manual override :: ম্যানুয়াল ওভাররাইড
(9) manual dexterity :: ম্যানুয়াল চাতুরী
(10) manual worker :: ম্যানুয়াল কর্মী
1. done with one's hands ::
এক হাতে সঙ্গে সম্পন্ন
2. by hand ::
4. physical ::
5. blue-collar ::
6. handbook ::
7. instruction book ::
9. guide ::
10. how-to book ::
11. companion ::
12. ABC ::
অ আ ক খ
13. primer ::
14. guidebook ::
16. bible ::
manual, manually, manuals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...from an ancient Indian
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 18
...who's reading from
the same MANUAL I have.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
University Policy Manual, Chapter 4,
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
He came with a MANUAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
- He's home studying the engineer's MANUAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
English to Bengali Dictionary: manual
Meaning and definitions of manual, translation in Bengali language for manual with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of manual in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "manual"
What manual means in Bengali, manual meaning in Bengali, manual definition, examples and pronunciation of manual in Bengali language.