শ্রেণী, মান, পদমর্যাদা, ক্রম, ত্তজন, বিদ্যালয়ের পাঠশ্রেণী, উতরাই, ঢলক্রমানুসারে সাজান, মাত্রাবিভক্ত করা, ক্রমবিভক্ত করা, নির্দিষ্ট ক্রর্মভুক্ত করা, বাছাই করা
Noun(1) a body of students who are taught together(2) a relative position or degree of value in a graded group(3) the gradient of a slope or road or other surface(4) one-hundredth of a right angle(5) a degree of ablaut(6) a number or letter indicating quality (especially of a student's performance(7) the height of the ground on which something stands(8) a position on a scale of intensity or amount or quality(9) a variety of cattle produced by crossbreeding with a superior breed
Verb(1) assign a rank or rating to(2) level to the right gradient(3) assign a grade or rank to, according to one's evaluation(4) determine the grade of or assign a grade to
(1) More reasonably, I'd grade the smaller class in four days, and the larger class in six days.(2) Slightly lower grade stock, still of an acceptable quality, was then imported at a cheaper price from other parts of the world.(3) Also, they must excavate to remove foundations and basements, and they must grade the site at the completion of the demolition job.(4) Of the 15 factories with the lowest percentage of R grade bullocks over a three month period, 12 were Munster-based.(5) just over the crest of a long seven percent grade(6) In the fossil record, Neanderthals don't grade smoothly into Homo sapiens.(7) Only 7 percent of black children in the eighth grade read at a level of proficiency.(8) Farmers should consider co-operating with friends and neighbours when selling R and U grade cows and thus add to their selling power.(9) He told the ministries in charge of roads not to grade roads without consulting members of Parliament.(10) The second grade would command the rank of major or lieutenant colonel.(11) The average fifth grader read at a second grade level.(12) Did I fail to mention that I failed the part where we had to identify animals in first grade ?(13) We should grade students on effort, not ability.(14) He said his ministry would grade all feeder roads in readiness for the marketing season.(15) grade AA butter(16) Use the finest grade of lime available at a reasonable price when surface applications are made.
(1) grade school :: গ্রেড স্কুল
(2) first grade :: প্রথম শ্রেণীর
(3) grade point average :: গড় গ্রেড পয়েন্ট
(4) third grade :: তৃতীয় গ্রেড
(5) sixth grade :: ষষ্ঠ গ্রেড
(6) eighth grade :: অষ্টম শ্রেণী
(7) ninth grade :: নবম গ্রেড
(8) tenth grade :: দশম গ্রেড
(9) seventh grade :: সপ্তম গ্রেড
1. category ::
2. rank ::
3. mark ::
4. year ::
5. tier ::
6. ground level ::
7. gradation ::
8. score ::
9. level ::
10. course ::
11. grad ::
12. classify ::
13. score ::
14. blend ::
15. order ::
grade, graded, grades, grading
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Mrs. Wunch in fourth GRADE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
What did I do to Jimmy Mullins
in the third GRADE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
Oh, I think that's below the pay GRADE
of an Imperial officer.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
lt wasn't until the fifth GRADE
that l found out she liked me too,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
In the first GRADE, my friend Rosie and I
made a pact to marry Bert and Ernie.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
English to Bengali Dictionary: grade
Meaning and definitions of grade, translation in Bengali language for grade with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of grade in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "grade"
What grade means in Bengali, grade meaning in Bengali, grade definition, examples and pronunciation of grade in Bengali language.