চাকরি, চাকরী, কাজ, কর্ম, সেবা, চিরাভ্যস্ত কায্র্য, অনুজ্ঞা, নোকরি, কায্র্যে নিয়োগ
Noun(1) the state of being employed or having a job(2) the occupation for which you are paid(3) the act of giving someone a job(4) the act of using
(1) She is currently seeking alternative employment in Scotland to coincide with her move north.(2) employment of weapons(3) Apparently, I had a tax liability relating to my second period of employment with this employer.(4) she returned to employment(5) The parent must have completed one year's continuous employment with their employer to qualify for parental leave.(6) a fall in the numbers in full-time employment(7) His efforts to obtain employment in the financial sector were undocumented and few.(8) those still in employment(9) economies can be made by the full employment of existing facilities(10) We recommend also that the members resolve to consider the employment of a full-time solicitor.(11) The husband argues that the wife has had sufficient time to secure meaningful full time employment .(12) Interviews must be conducted with care and an understanding of employment discrimination laws.(13) the employment of a full-time tutor(14) The new element in the Australian family situation is maternal employment .(15) And with these openings come employment opportunities for school leavers.(16) Reasonableness may also require the employer to offer suitable alternative employment if appropriate.
(1) employment agency :: কর্মসংস্থান সংস্থা
(2) self employment :: আত্মকর্মসংস্থানের
(3) employment contract :: চাকরির চুক্তিপত্র
(4) place of employment :: কর্মসংস্থানের জায়গা
(5) full employment :: সম্পূর্ণ কর্মসংস্থান
(6) employment rate :: কর্মসংস্থান হার
(7) seeking employment :: চাকরী খোঁজা
(8) employment agencies :: নিয়োগ সংস্থা
(9) contract of employment :: চাকুরির চুক্তি
(10) employment office :: কর্মসংস্থান অফিস
1. work ::
3. use ::
4. engagement ::
5. employ ::
1. unemployment ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And the EMPLOYMENT of lighting
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
English to Bengali Dictionary: employment
Meaning and definitions of employment, translation in Bengali language for employment with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of employment in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "employment"
What employment means in Bengali, employment meaning in Bengali, employment definition, examples and pronunciation of employment in Bengali language.