অন্যতর, হয় এ নয় ত্ত, দুইয়ের মধ্যে এক, উভয়ের প্রত্যেক, উভয়েই, একতর, উভয়ের যে-কোনটি, উভয়ের যে-কেহঅন্যতর, হয় এ নয় ত্ত, দুইয়ের মধ্যে এক, উভয়ের প্রত্যেক, উভয়ের যে-কোনটি, উভয়ের যে-কেহত্ত, আরত্ত, অধিকন্তু
Adverb(1) after a negative statement used as an intensive meaning something like `likewise' or `also'
(1) they were on either side of me(2) You don't need to be a genius to work out the similarities either .(3) it could happen either tomorrow, at the weekend, or beyond(4) either customers or staff or both(5) Nor did I know how long that would be the case for us both, either , as a matter of fact.(6) their mortgage will be repaid if either of them dies(7) As usual, you can either follow the links, or read the cut and paste articles below.(8) One is an idea I've had knocking around since about 1994, and is set at about that time and a couple of years either side of it.(9) Needless to say I won't be writing to them for permission to use these links either .(10) it'll be hard if either or both are absent(11) Those trees used to stand like sentinels on either side of the path leading to the bandstand from the Glass House.(12) Then the event started and I didn't get a chance to introduce myself to either of those admirable gentlemen.(13) I don't know what would happen if either of their parents died(14) A pair of potted hydrangeas sat on either side of the front door.(15) they have a mortgage that will be repaid if either of them dies(16) He was not selected in either the All Black senior team or junior team which was named earlier this week.
(1) either way :: উভয় ক্ষেত্রেই
(2) either one :: যেকোন একটা
(3) either side :: উভয় পাশে
(4) in either case :: উভয় ক্ষেত্রে
(5) on either side :: অপরদিকে
(6) either of them :: হয় তাদের
(7) either of :: হয়
(8) either this or that :: এটা অথবা ওটা
(9) either-or :: এটা বা ওটা
1. either ::
2. other ::
3. too ::
4. likewise ::
5. eke ::
6. also ::
7. together with ::
8. over and above ::
9. else ::
10. more ::
11. further ::
12. moreover ::
13. besides ::
14. farther ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's not mine... EITHER.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
Sounds like EITHER way
I finally get some rest.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
Wow. I don't know how
to finish that sentence, EITHER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
You can EITHER sit with me,
your friend, colleague and roommate...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
But we're not
gonna quit, EITHER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10
English to Bengali Dictionary: either
Meaning and definitions of either, translation in Bengali language for either with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of either in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "either"
What either means in Bengali, either meaning in Bengali, either definition, examples and pronunciation of either in Bengali language.